LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Take a dip into the deep blue sea of our Big Blue Bath Bomb for an inspiring getaway to the seashore. Lavender is instantly relaxing on the body and mind, and lemon oil helps to keep you afloat. For a truly authentic experience we’ve added in some of nature’s finest ingredients – sea salt and seaweed. Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes your skin. Just lay back and sail away to shores of uncluttered thoughts, softer skin and warm, blue seas.

September 20, 2016

Absolutely love this bath bomb, I'm from the east coast and moved to the prairies. It always brings me home, and it leaves my skin so soft. I wish I could use it everyday

September 17, 2016

I love taking baths, and I love bath bombs. If I'm being totally honest, so does my boyfriend. He actually picked out this bath bomb when we were at Lush one day and I was skeptical. Well, it is now my new favourite. We spent all night smelling each other and going "God we smell good". It is such a refreshing and clean scent and it left our whole upstairs of the house smelling absolutely wonderful. And, it also left our skin feeling soft.

September 16, 2016

These lush bath bombs are literally the BOMB! They smell intense but fabulous. They leave your skin silky smooth and fill the air with their deliciousness. You never had fun in the bathtub as an adult like this!

September 16, 2016

LOVE this bath bomb. I only have 2 favourite bath bombs from LUSH and this is one of them. I love the smell and my skin feels so great afterwards. They only down side is the seaweed clogging my drain but my building has bad pipes anyways

April 09, 2016

This is the first bath bomb I had used that had particles of stuff in it. I didn't actually realize that there were going to be floaters in this so I was kind of surprised and it was weird to have stuff floating in my bath, but I got over it. It was a great scent and a pretty colour, and my skin felt great afterwords.

February 07, 2016

I love LUSH bath bombs. It makes my skin very silky smooth.

February 07, 2016

Omg, I can't believe it took until now to finally try a Lush Bath Bomb. A wonderful friend sent me one when she heard I have never tried Lush! So sweet. I believe this is the one I received, as it was huge and blue and smelled like blueberries. It was amazing. I loved the way it fizzed and spun and turned my bath blue, while filling the bathroom with the most wonderful smell. I have to say I have not enjoyed a bath that much since I was a kid! I know what I am asking for come Valentine's Day. ;)

November 26, 2015

I love using this bath bomb because I love the ocean blue colour it gives to my bath and the smell is just so relaxing . I just don't like the little pieces that came out of it because then I gotta clean my entire bath after been so relaxed ( it kinda ruins the moment ).

LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb;

just bought these for stocking stuffers!!
i love these bath boms so great!!

The scent
the color
the texture
the results in your bath!

and super fun!!

November 26, 2015

This is my second Bath Bomb experience - not quite as grand as the Yoga Bath bomb experience, but still quite nice.

The ball fizzed its way through my tub pretty quickly, making my water a pretty blue with seaweed type stuff floating around within it.

There was a nice Epsom salt feel to the bath, and the smell lingered on for the entire experience.

Afterwards, my skin was so soft and smelled so good. Once again, I couldn't stop smelling myself!

I can't wait to try ALL the bath bombs!