Lush Cosmetics Angels on Bare Skin
Good

Lush Cosmetics Angels on Bare Skin Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

September 28, 2016

This is the very first product I ever tried from Lush. I was about twelve, with very irritated and acne-prone skin. We didn't have a Ludh in our city, so my mom placed an order to have it delivered to us.

This cleanser isn't the traditional liquid cleanser. Instead, it comes in a container, and you take a little bit out and mix it up with some water before applying it to damp skin. It has a very light smell, and although there are little chunks and seeds, it does feel very calming on the skin. It feels almost like applying a paste to your face, kind of like those face masks that are a powder that you mix with water before they thicken up.

My skin is very sensitive, but this is a very soothing cleansing experience. I recommend this if you're looking forsomething to leave your skin feeling clean and smooth without any tightness.

September 07, 2016

A totally natural product, Angels was my answer to a serious issue with combination skin. I needed a product that was neither drying, nor oily, and I found a heaven in Angels on Bare skin. It's a dry cleanser that you add water to, creating a paste of anise, lavender and small pieces of white almonds that function as exfoliation.

I wasn't initially sold on the product, but with about two weeks of consistent use i started to notice a decrease in bumps and spots, and the over all tone of my skin improved to the point where I am 100% comfortable to go out bare-faced and put away my more expensive acne treatments.