LUSH Grease Lightning Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Lush Grease Lightning is a super effective, spot zapping gel with aloe and witch hazel. The thyme, tea tree and rosemary antibacterial infusing dries invisibly and you can feel the witch hazel shrinking mini-volcanoes. Visit lush.com for more information.

August 16, 2016

Awesome product from lush. I apply it all over my face and back once a day and it's really helped with my acne and breakouts. After applying it I apply Vichy normaderm corrective anti-acne treatment 24h hydrating lotion and on my back I just apply lotion.

May 03, 2016

Love it so much, I've repurchased it a second time and started using natural ingredient products.

Its like magic, I apply it to a spot and next day the pimple has reduced in size and redness.

I used to think only chemicals could remove my stubborn acne, and I've used a lot of products that didn't work, but this - this is a miracle.

January 31, 2016

This is my go to when I have any blemish or pimple on my face, it is incredible. It works so quickly and it doesn't irritate my skin at all, like some other products meant to reduce blemishes/pimples

July 31, 2015

OMG, how is this not the best ever?! Compared to another Tea Tree oil product from another cosmetic's company with a small green stick, and they have Shop in their name. This little bottle has such awesome value because you literally only need a small bit - a little goes a long way! It also is a bit thicker and it actually is a gel that works. After 3 days I was convinced. Awesome stuff, it actually works!

June 25, 2015

Makes face feel a bit dry but works great if you pair it with a face moisturizer. Dries up pimples. Great spot treatment.

March 27, 2014

This product was alright. I guess my skin is just picky. There are times when I have used this product and it worked very well and there are times where it looked like it did not help with drying out the pimple. I would still give it a shot if you are interested in looking for something new!

April 23, 2013

I could not live a day without this product. This put a bit of this gel on my trouble spots at night, and by the time a wake up, they're gone! I also use this on my t-zone to prevent breakouts and to keep my face matte during the day. This bottle lasts a very long time, and it has a slight tea tree scent.

April 25, 2012

I bought this about a month a go and have been using it everyday since then. I am obsessed with it. It contains anti bacterial properties, it's organic and it can be used daily without over drying. It helps to control the oil on my face and I notice a huge difference. It is a quick drying gel-ish formula so I use this as spot treatment on a pimple under makeup but mostly I just use it all over my face at night and in the morning under moisturizer. It works to treat as well as prevent. My one complaint is that there isn't enough. The price is good, but I wish there was more of it.

August 25, 2011

I had Blemishes forever! i went to lush and got a cleanser (Fresh Farmacy) is also a great product! The grease lightning cleared up my acne in less then a week it is the best product i have ever purchased and would never switch back to my old products!

February 25, 2010

Most of Lush's products are super effective and of high quality, but this just didn't work for me. Packaging and price are to be envied, though!