LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 1044 in Shampoo

There’s nothing new about our stimulating cinnamon and clove shampoo bar. But, it is incredibly effective at giving you thicker, shinier hair and invigorating your scalp. When stress or life goes to your head, our shampoo will encourage hair growth and motivated tired scalps with spice and mint oils. It’s intense, (in the best possible way), but works wonders on irritated scalps or hair that’s thinning. Rosemary and nettle herbs rejuvenate, and make your hair shiny and soft as a feather. All of this, in one little beautifully fragranced spice bar; are you ready for a NEW shampoo?

February 27, 2017

I love the rose shampoo from Lush it smells amazing. It cleans your hair and doesn't dry it out. I have curly frizzy dry thick hair and it cleans, enough so that it leaves the right amount of oil, which I like or my scalp gets dry and flakey. Will definitely buy this product again. Don't buy the avocado co-wash it does nothing, if you have my hair type.

February 25, 2017

This is my favourite lush shampoo bar. It smells great and it really helps keeping my greasy hair under control. I don't know if it really make my hear grow faster, but I love it anyway. Easy to use and also really nice to travel with.

December 09, 2016

This is my husbands favourite shampoo. It lathers great, smells amazing and it lasts such a long time.

I think price sometimes pushes people away. You see this small bar of soap and wonder why wouldn't you just by a shampoo for half the price. Don't be fooled by it's size, it lasts a very long time.

This product has amazing ingredients that aren't harmful to your skin and the smell... The smell alone can sway one over.

PROTIP: Do NOT leave this product bathing in water. It will dissolve and you'll end up with a weird pool of red soapy water. I usually just let it air dry sitting on one of those rubber soap holders, specifically outside of the shower.

September 28, 2016

I had never used a solid shampoo prior to using the NEW bar. All I did was pick it up and run the bar over my wet hair, and it would lather right up! It smells very much like some sort of chai tea, because of the spices. I like that scent, but there are some who may not want to smell like cloves, which is understandable.

This does leave your hair feeling and looking very clean, as do the other Lush shampoos I've tried, but unfortunately I didn't find that my hair got any extra volume. It's supposed to have a thickening effect, but I really didn't see that. Also, I find that their shampoo bars get EXTREMELY mushy, very quickly, to the point where it becomes hard to use them. Putting them in the tin does little to rectify that. The idea of a shampoo bar is interesting, and I can certainly see where they're coming from when it comes to reducing packaging and aiding the environment, but ultimately, I think a traditional shampoo is easier to deal with and you waste less product.

August 02, 2016

Définitivement un de mes shampoings favoris de chez Lush! Donne un effet tonique au cuir chevelu et sent très bon, épicé! Les cheveux pousse (un peu) plus vite c'est vrai mais le revitalisant est obligatoire sinon assèche un peu! Sinon j'adore!

June 13, 2016

I absolutely love lush shampoo bars. This one is so cinnamony and delicious smelling. I love it so much. The shampoo bars come with me to the gym. They are my favourite post gym shampoo.

June 13, 2016

I've tried many shampoo bars at Lush because I love the idea of less waste. This is one of the best shampoo bars I have tried. It lathers really well, has a spicy scent to it and leaved my hair soft and shiny. It claims that it will help my hair grow faster but I have not observed that ... YET. Plus: it lasts a long time.

March 16, 2016

I have been using this shampoo bar for a few weeks now and I really like it. It smells live cinnamon and clove and you require a very small amount of product to get your hair clean. This shampoo bar leaves my hair with a lot of shine and my hair feels more bouncy and is more lifted and has lots of volume.

December 10, 2015

Shampoo bar smells like cinnamon which is great but after a few uses the bar gave me very dry scalp like I had a really bad case of dandruff . Also made my scalp itch

May 11, 2015

Lush's shampoo bars are the best, I haven't purchased one that I don't like.

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Real Housewives of Toronto

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up