LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 935 in Shampoo

There’s nothing new about our stimulating cinnamon and clove shampoo bar. But, it is incredibly effective at giving you thicker, shinier hair and invigorating your scalp. When stress or life goes to your head, our shampoo will encourage hair growth and motivated tired scalps with spice and mint oils. It’s intense, (in the best possible way), but works wonders on irritated scalps or hair that’s thinning. Rosemary and nettle herbs rejuvenate, and make your hair shiny and soft as a feather. All of this, in one little beautifully fragranced spice bar; are you ready for a NEW shampoo?

September 28, 2016

I had never used a solid shampoo prior to using the NEW bar. All I did was pick it up and run the bar over my wet hair, and it would lather right up! It smells very much like some sort of chai tea, because of the spices. I like that scent, but there are some who may not want to smell like cloves, which is understandable.

This does leave your hair feeling and looking very clean, as do the other Lush shampoos I've tried, but unfortunately I didn't find that my hair got any extra volume. It's supposed to have a thickening effect, but I really didn't see that. Also, I find that their shampoo bars get EXTREMELY mushy, very quickly, to the point where it becomes hard to use them. Putting them in the tin does little to rectify that. The idea of a shampoo bar is interesting, and I can certainly see where they're coming from when it comes to reducing packaging and aiding the environment, but ultimately, I think a traditional shampoo is easier to deal with and you waste less product.

August 02, 2016

Définitivement un de mes shampoings favoris de chez Lush! Donne un effet tonique au cuir chevelu et sent très bon, épicé! Les cheveux pousse (un peu) plus vite c'est vrai mais le revitalisant est obligatoire sinon assèche un peu! Sinon j'adore!

June 13, 2016

I absolutely love lush shampoo bars. This one is so cinnamony and delicious smelling. I love it so much. The shampoo bars come with me to the gym. They are my favourite post gym shampoo.

June 13, 2016

I've tried many shampoo bars at Lush because I love the idea of less waste. This is one of the best shampoo bars I have tried. It lathers really well, has a spicy scent to it and leaved my hair soft and shiny. It claims that it will help my hair grow faster but I have not observed that ... YET. Plus: it lasts a long time.

March 16, 2016

I have been using this shampoo bar for a few weeks now and I really like it. It smells live cinnamon and clove and you require a very small amount of product to get your hair clean. This shampoo bar leaves my hair with a lot of shine and my hair feels more bouncy and is more lifted and has lots of volume.

December 10, 2015

Shampoo bar smells like cinnamon which is great but after a few uses the bar gave me very dry scalp like I had a really bad case of dandruff . Also made my scalp itch

May 11, 2015

Lush's shampoo bars are the best, I haven't purchased one that I don't like.

February 27, 2015

Shampoo bars are one of the best options for keeping your hair clean and moisturized. They skip all of the detergents (which will affect the amount of suds you get), but will a bit of practice you won't want to go back to liquid shampoo. This scent is phenomenal.

I like to leave mine in my bedroom with the top of the tin off to dry out after using- it will help it last longer! My boyfriend loves the scent; he always mentions how nice and spicy the room smells when I leave it out!

January 10, 2015

Love it! I don't even use my shampoo anymore. I'd like to have a liquid version of this. Shampooing with a bar is a little weird.

January 10, 2015

I LOVE this shampoo! It cleans my hair really well. My hair used to get oily after a day of washing, but since I started using this, I have noticed my hair doesn't get as oily so I can wash it after 2-3 days now. My hair is shiny, soft, and has more volume. Also it grows a lot faster now. It is a bit expensive, but it lasts a very very long time if you store it properly. My whole family has started using this. It's amazing!