Lush Sikkim Girls

Lush Sikkim Girls Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 1216 in Perfume

November 28, 2016

my first reaction that is that my dad doesn't really know what am I wearing. It's very very heady and more perfect for winter and the top notes are jasmine and a sweet exotic and erotic smell very sensual very animalistic my Lush perfume is a tad too strong for indoor and would not be acceptable in the office BUT great for feeling sexy and wild Christmas parties LOVing it <3

April 30, 2013

I first heard about this perfume on Beauty Editor who wrote that she ADORED it so obviously, I had to try it out as well. I tested it at first at the store and walked around with it all afternoon and I knew I had to have it. It settles differently on everyone's skin, so this is kind of a hit/miss scent. Some people will adore it while others will not at all! Its made from essential oils and it strong, which means it will last a while.

There is a big emphasis on jasmine in the perfume which makes it really seductive and exotic. It's very floral but not sweet, more spicy and warm which I love. It's alluring and intense but really welcoming. I bought a small bottle of this for $20 and it will last me a while but I think its definitely a scent I will repurchase.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!