• MAC Cosmetics Blush in Melba
  • MAC Cosmetics Blush in Melba

MAC Cosmetics Blush in Melba Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 536 in Blush

August 24, 2015

I gave this blush full stars because it is an excellent blush but not for me. My skin is med olive and this color was just too light but it would be gorgeous on fair skin.

July 15, 2015

This is such a nice colour blush for so many skin tones. It is nice and subtle. Great for if you are looking for a more natural look.

June 01, 2015

I would still recommend this blush even though I didn't give it 5 stars. The color is a very subtle peachy tone on my light/medium olive skin tone. My only complaint is my skin is a little too dark for this blush to pop on my cheeks. If you have light skin though this would be a perfect neutral blush for you!!!!

April 01, 2015

One of my favourite blushes from MAC! It's gorgeous and look stunning!

October 28, 2014

Beautiful blush, soft look, great colour payoff! Would complement many skin tones, peachy pink colour
    A little goes a long way

August 12, 2014

I love MAC's blush its really pigmented and it lasts for hours. I think that its a good product and the price is reasonable for the product you're getting. You can find every colour of your interest. I would totally recommend this its amazing !

August 05, 2014

I was looking for a natural looking blush that would also add a bit of colour. The makeup artist at the Bay Pickering recommended this to me and I have been using it for over a year now. It does not have shimmer like my other blushes and that is why I ended up buying it. It is long lasting and stays all day. I usually change shades but in this case I had to buy a replacement when it ran out!

December 28, 2013

This blush is absolutely gorgeous. The color is perfect -- it's a matte, peachy/orange shade (don't be scared, it's beautiful). It's a really warm, subtle everyday color. The powder is very soft and extremely pigmented -- you barely have to touch your brush to the product for great color payoff. It blends well and doesn't look too harsh, and it's VERY long wearing. Lots of blushes fade throughout the day, but this stays put. This is my first MAC blush but I can't wait to try more and at this point, I'd totally recommend them. I feel like this color would look great on practically anybody -- it's perfect!! x