MAC Cosmetics Dazzleglass in Creme
Good

MAC Cosmetics Dazzleglass in Creme Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

May 07, 2013

This are a mix of the dazzleglass and cremesheen formulations.

It isn't very sticky and they have decent color pigmentation, I still found the glitter to be slightly gritty. It's very shiny and longer wearing then a regular cremesheen.

If you are intrigued by dazzleglasses, this is a better formulation with all the glitter but none of the goopy stickiness.

December 14, 2009

I am really loving the Dazzleglass Creme lip glosses at MAC Cosmetics! If you have tried both the Cremesheen Glass and the Dazzleglasses, these are a fusion of the two. They feature the high shine sparkle from the Dazzleglasses and the opaque coverage of the Cremesheen Glasses.

I like that the gloss is not too sticky and is hair friendly. I found the one I have lasted a fairly long time on my lips without having to touch them up too often. They have a wide range of colours from the pale and neutral pinks to orange and dark reds. When I wear it I get nice coverage with lots of pretty sparkle! Just so you know, some are more sparkly than others.

The only downside is these are Limited Edition lip glosses, so you will have to run out and get them before they're all out!

Try them and see if you like them. I definitely do and I would buy this product again.