MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in Style

MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in Style Reviews

1 review
Ranked #466 out of 512 in Blush

January 03, 2010

I have been repeatedly lured to Nars cosmetics counters and stations because of its famous Orgasm blush. I finally made up my mind to buy it, but it was sold out at Sephora and the lights at The Bay made it look too sparkly for my liking. Not to be deterred in my search for a blush that would made me look "glowy", I headed over to the MAC counter and asked the friendly makeup artist/counter person to find me a blush that rivaled Orgasm. She brought forth "Style" and I fell in love.

Here's the thing: I have Nars blush in Dolce Vita and I love it. But my one problem with it is that it is SO pigmented that it is slightly hard to control, and sometimes I end up looking like I'm running a high fever.

MAC's Powder Blush, however, goes on a little more sheer than Nars, which makes it a lot easier to build colour without looking consumptive or like a clown. "Style" specifically is a corally-peachy-gold, with a slight frost (no sparkles) and it looks beautiful.

So, if you want to get on the "glowy-skin, looks great on everyone" bandwagon, but find that Orgasm is too sparkly, or unavailable, or whatever, I recommend Style by MAC.

Sweet'N Low

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal