MAC Matte Lipstick in Diva

MAC Matte Lipstick in Diva Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 1014 in Lipstick

June 07, 2016

This color is perfect for a dark red lip. While the color bleeds a bit, it creates an effect that is incredibly difficult to achieve with a different lipstick so just make sure that you line your lips too, to keep the colour in. I combine it with a base coat to make sure that the color lasts!

May 20, 2016

I have been putting off trying most high end lipstick purely because of the price, but I can understand why so many people splurge on MAC products. This shade is a lovely, deep red and doesn't have a purple undertone, which is exactly what I was looking for. The only possible downside would be that you need to properly exfoliate and prep your lips to get the full effect of the lipstick, but it's only beneficial to you anyway! Overall, lovely colour, long lasting, and beautiful matte finish.

May 16, 2016

This is my go-to lipstick all year long. It is so creamy and comfortable on my lips! It last FOREVER and never bleeds past my lip line.. that said it is a tiny bit drying but it is worth it for this beautiful color. I find its a very deep sexy color. Great for a night look! It creates a dark and fierce bold lip. I think of it as a statement piece; meaning you don't need a lot of other makeup with it. Looks the best when paired with a clean face (no eye shadow, little blush, light mascara). I would recommend using MAC Burgundy lip liner! I am quite fair skinned, and this is a nice burgundy-type color on me.