MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner
Good

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 17, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this with my 500 point perk from Sephora. I have the shade I-24, which is a beautiful turquoise colour.

The pigmentation on this is wonderful. The colour shows up with one sweep, no need to go over the same area more than once. The pencil glides on so smoothly, which is a rarity for waterproof pencils. It doesn't tug on the skin at all, which is good for the delicate eye area.

Some smooth pencils tend to smudge easily. This literally sets within seconds, and doesn't budge. I swatched it on the back of my hand before using it in an eye look; though the colour faded gradually over time, it lasted through hand washing and a shower. It was still there! When I did finally put it on my eyes, I used it on my lower lash line (I don't put eyeliner on the waterline). I have very irritated, watery eyes right now, and this didn't smear one tiny bit.

This is an exceptional eyeliner! It is most definitely waterproof, and with the variety of shades it comes in, you're bound to find one you like. The price is certainly high-end, but I feel it's worth it for something that works as good as this. I would be interested in buying a full size.

May 20, 2016

This new range of eyeliners is truly 100% amazing. The colours are amazing, just in time for festival season, and they do not smudge whatsoever unless you use a good cleanser to take it off. so soft and easily applicable