• Make Up For Ever HD Blush in 410
Good

Make Up For Ever HD Blush in 410 Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 501 in Blush

April 01, 2015

I love how coral it is! I got it for my birthday and it's so pigmented! Definitely going to pick up more shades.

November 12, 2014

Shade 410 is a true coral shade with warm undertones. When I apply this with my synthetic blush brush, I get a sheer, more diffused color pay off and that is the way I like to apply it. It can be applied with fingers but I personally prefer to use the brush. The formula is so awesome, I had no issues dipping my brush in the pan and applying it directly on skin.
Once applied it blends smoothly to give a powder like finish, which looks flawless and smooth. It can be applied sheer or built up for more intensity. I feel this shade will look flattering on most skin tones.
It gives a satin finish that looks very natural. I totally feel its rightly described as a 'second skin cream blush' because that is exactly how it looks when applied. This lasted around 6 hours on me. I love this cream blush and I think MUFE have nailed the formula. Its really something to try.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches