MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 340 in Powder

Sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade for all skin tones. For more information, please visit http://www.makeupforever.com/.

January 16, 2017

This was a very disappointing product for me, mostly because I was lead to purchase by the raving beauty gurus. It is very nicely finely milled but for whatever reason, once I have this product on, whatever powder I put on top (blus, bronzer and highlight) is almost non existent in those areas. It's really hard for me to apply other products over top and that was a huge no and a pas for me.

January 31, 2016

This totally takes away any shine that I have. I use it as a light touch up throughout the day, and you cannot tell you have a powder on you like most products. It is well worth the investment. Keeps my makeup in place, and I can use it underneath my foundation if I need it to be matte.

January 17, 2016

C'est une excellente poudre de finiton! Elle est parfaite car elle fait bien pour tout les teints.

June 16, 2015

This is the best setting powder I've ever used and will always use it. A little bit goes a long way, and I think it is most suited for those with combo-oily skin. It makes my skin seem more perfect. Highly recommend.

April 07, 2015

It's pricey but it works well. I do prefer pressed powders though because it makes it less messy and easier to carry around and use wherever you are.

April 07, 2015

This powder is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I have been using this over the Dior Star liquid foundation and this powder gives the skin an airbrushed look. I have also noticed that my forehead and nose did not appear as oily. It is a great product to use when you know that you will be photographed. It is very light weight, smooth and helps keep your makeup intact. The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be quite messy as powder does go flying everywhere. Thankfully, because it is so translucent, clean up is a breeze and the powder does not stay on your shirt or hair.

April 03, 2015

Best translucent powder in the history of the universe! Nothing compares! I bought the mini size to test it out and have already ordered the full one!!!

January 05, 2015

This product really lasts all day and makes your skin look near perfect! I love using it without foundation because it smooths over the appearance of pores. The amount if product you get is quite little so using it every day would get quite expensive. It is worth it to purchase this just for special occasions

November 12, 2014

Its a great powder, great setting powder, I use other powder on top normally smashbox Halo.

Updated On: January 05, 2015

It feels great on great for oil, makes your skin look refined and finished!

November 12, 2014

Best power i have ever used. And i am always needing a good powder.