MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 333 in Powder

Sets the foundation and slightly mattifies skin without changing its natural contours. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections. Completely evens out the complexion for a glowing, radiant look. One universal shade for all skin tones. For more information, please visit http://www.makeupforever.com/.

January 31, 2016

This totally takes away any shine that I have. I use it as a light touch up throughout the day, and you cannot tell you have a powder on you like most products. It is well worth the investment. Keeps my makeup in place, and I can use it underneath my foundation if I need it to be matte.

January 17, 2016

C'est une excellente poudre de finiton! Elle est parfaite car elle fait bien pour tout les teints.

June 16, 2015

This is the best setting powder I've ever used and will always use it. A little bit goes a long way, and I think it is most suited for those with combo-oily skin. It makes my skin seem more perfect. Highly recommend.

April 07, 2015

It's pricey but it works well. I do prefer pressed powders though because it makes it less messy and easier to carry around and use wherever you are.

April 07, 2015

This powder is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I have been using this over the Dior Star liquid foundation and this powder gives the skin an airbrushed look. I have also noticed that my forehead and nose did not appear as oily. It is a great product to use when you know that you will be photographed. It is very light weight, smooth and helps keep your makeup intact. The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be quite messy as powder does go flying everywhere. Thankfully, because it is so translucent, clean up is a breeze and the powder does not stay on your shirt or hair.

April 03, 2015

Best translucent powder in the history of the universe! Nothing compares! I bought the mini size to test it out and have already ordered the full one!!!

January 05, 2015

This product really lasts all day and makes your skin look near perfect! I love using it without foundation because it smooths over the appearance of pores. The amount if product you get is quite little so using it every day would get quite expensive. It is worth it to purchase this just for special occasions

November 12, 2014

Its a great powder, great setting powder, I use other powder on top normally smashbox Halo.

Updated On: January 05, 2015

It feels great on great for oil, makes your skin look refined and finished!

November 12, 2014

Best power i have ever used. And i am always needing a good powder.

October 27, 2014

I've started using this lately and love how well it works! I used to just use my regular face powder to set my makeup or help control shine, but it doesn't work as well as this.
This powder can be used alone or over other makeup. I've tried both and it really controls shine and oil without ever looking powdery or cakey, and it helps my face makeup last longer. Whether used on bare skin or on top of other makeup, it makes my skin look even smoother and helps blur imperfections.
It only takes a tiny bit of this powder to cover my whole face, so it's definitely worth paying a little bit more for. The powder is very fine and blends so easily, and although it's kind of subtle, it ends up making a big difference in the way my makeup looks and performs.
I have a deluxe sample of this from Sephora that I've been using for a few months, and have barely made a dent in it. It's definitely a new favourite product of mine though, and I will be repurchasing eventually!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS