• Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow
  • Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow
Image Gallery
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
3 reviews
Ranked #22 out of 61 in CC Creams

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    This is a very good CC cream. I have used the Clinique CC cream prior to trying this and I have to say I prefer the lighter feel and the golden glow that I get from this product. It is moisturizing and protects my skin from the elements during the day. Not to mention leaving my skin supple all day.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 15, 2016

    Cette CC crème teintée est définitivement très couvrante et aide à unifier mon teint en diminuant mes rougeurs. Elle renferme une protection FPS de 35, ce qui est très pratique, surtout en été. J'ai une peau à tendance grasse et côté hydratation, je trouve cette crème juste assez hydratante. Après l'avoir appliquée, je dois absolument me poudrer le visage si je désire garder cette couvrance pour quelques heures. Elle ne bloque pas les pores, ce qui est encore mieux!! Bravo Marcelle pour cet excellent produit!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 30, 2015

    I love this product! The texture is light and smooth and easily applies with fingers. The look is amazing, even in the dead of winter my skin has a healthy glow with absolutely no orange tones or streaks. The SPF is high which helps to maintain healthy skin.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.