Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

Our best selling Pimple Healer, Drying Lotion is an excellent Acne spot treatment made with a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. A dab of this lotion will heal and dry pimples quickly.

March 10, 2017

I liked this product !! I have only purchased once, just to say i've tried it, because it is a bit on the pricey side. But i enjoyed it! It lasts you forever as you only need a little bit with each use. It didn't work as quick for me as some say it does for them, but it did work good !

July 07, 2015

I LOVE THIS! Although it could probably be made in a DIY project I know I would just never get around to it! It works fabulous as a spot treatment and truly does dry pimples. My only issue is that you need to use qtips (aka there is a lot of waste) to dip down into the product.

April 24, 2015

I cannot believe I didn't know about this before 2014! I sure could have used this during my teenage years. I have had acne for almost 20 years now so I have tried just about everything out there as far as spot treatments go. This is something I can rely on to help make a spot reduce or fix overnight. It stings a bit at first but then dries into a pink liquid over the spot. Definitely cannot wear under makeup and I would never leave the house with this treatment on, but it is amazing for while I'm sleeping. If you haven't tried this, I think you should give it a go.

As temping as it looks, do not shake this. The correct method is to dip a cotton bud down through the clear liquid into the pink sediment on the bottom, remove swab from bottle and then apply to your skin.

July 28, 2014

There are celebrities who love his products. This is a high end product. This is good for spot treatment for pimple and for whiteheads that can be left overnight. I've tried it once. It's an expensive product and I might not get it again

October 03, 2013

Cleared up whiteheads in one application...for anyone that struggles with breakouts, that is HUGE! Very unique product. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion it is worth it. I wish that it was easier to get this product - the shipping that you have to pay to order it online really drives up the price.

September 12, 2013

I don't think this product did anything. Even if it did, I HATE the smell of the sulfer component in it. It does not wash off easily and definitely lingers. I cannot stand smelly products!!! I could probably deal with the smell if it was amazing, but it was not amazing for my skin. Oh well. Hope this helped!
    Madeline,
    xx

August 16, 2013

This product does make your pimples smaller and less red. And applying it on your face is really easy with a q-tip. The alcohol does sting a little but that subsides after sometime.

June 23, 2012

This is seriously a miracle in a bottle. I was scepticle at first, because I always find that products never deliver their full marketed reputation the first time you use it. But this stuff is some serious magic! Pricey.. about $25 per bottle but worth every penny and lasts forever. Has the pink calamine in the bottom with some clear liquid in it. You use a Q-tip to apply it to a pimple. If the pimple is severe, might take 2-3 times to disappear but its its small.. its gone OVERNIGHT.

June 17, 2012

I received this as a sample but I can definitely see myself purchasing it in the future.

First off, a little goes a long way. You only need a small dab for this product to be effective. Anytime I see a spot, I dab the tiniest bit on it before I go to bed and when I wake up, poof, it's virtually gone. It doesn't have the greatest smell but it's something I can get over considering how effective the product seems to be.

May 16, 2012

I picked up this product recently and it works really well. I use it on bumps or infected areas and it becomes better the next day. It definitely leaves your skin a bit dry after you rinse it out so I would recommend some moisturizer afterwards. I don't use it once my skin is getting better since I don't want to dry it up even more.