Mary Kay CC Cream with SPF Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 27, 2016

This product is a fave of mine.
It's my Sunday Funday Foundation
Semi-covering, light and moisturizes at the same time.
Perfect for that getaway with the BF in the cabin but you still look good even without the big hoopla of doing your full makeup. Give the "I woke up like this look".

September 21, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!
It's basically replaced my other makeup (concealer foundation etc) and had good coverage without looking unnatural. So in love.

September 12, 2016

Cette crème est une vraie merveille. Je n'ai jamais aimé les fonds de teint puisque je trouvais que ça me donnais un teint uniforme et non-naturel. Cette crème permet de camoufler les imperfections tou en conservant un teint naturel. Je recommande à tous.

July 19, 2016

Cette CC cream n'a pas une très grosse couvrance, mais elle est parfaite pour l'été. Elle est très légère donc parfait pour les journées chaudes à la plage. Elle laisse un fini lisse et clair. J'ai une peau mixte à grasse (zone-T) et je trouve qu'elle fonctionne très bien.

June 28, 2016

Unlike their foundation, Mary Kay CC cream provides light weight coverage! Not greasy or flakely. Leaves a nice finish and you forget you're even wearing any!! The Spf is an added bonus!

April 18, 2016

I use to sell Mary Kay. This is only a light cream. Not to give coverage like foundation. But perfect just toss over your face to go Beach or what not to protect from sun and leave your face soft.

April 06, 2016

This cc cream isn't very effective. It's very sheer and doesn't cover up as much as I would like. It's also quite irritating and drying to sensitive skin. The only good thing about this product, is that it got rid of the redness on my cheeks. I was hoping this cc cream would be the only product I'd have to use on my face other than concealer under my eyes, but the cc cream doesn't have very good coverage, so I still had to apply concealer in some spots and pressed powder. I'd reccomend skipping this cc cream, and trying a different one.

March 15, 2016

This is literally my favourite makeup product out there! It literally takes no time to get your skin looking flawless when using this. I apply mine with a sponge because I found that is the best way for coverage, and it hides blemishes with no issues. Most of the time I don't even have to use concealer anymore! This is what I use as my foundation and it lasts all day, and my face never feels oily. It is so light on your skin that sometimes I forget I have makeup on, and the price is totally reasonable!

March 11, 2016

I'm one who gets a lot of really dark under circles, this gives me a very nice coverage and its light and smooth. It doesn't look like I have anything on which is a plus!

March 09, 2016

This product goes on wonderfully smooth and light. It is a great overall look. It comes in 4 colours that easily match most skin tones from very light to very dark.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic