Good

Matrix Oil Wonders Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Color Caring Oil

October 06, 2016

Basically like a hair oil. I used the Egyptian Hibiscis color caring oil. I got this as a sample and I love the smell! I definitely think I will buy it again. It didn't seem to weight my hair down too much and I have to be careful about that I don't have a ton of hair. It's supposed to help with the vibrancy of the color of hair, shine, and softness. It also helps with frizzy and fly always. I just looked up the price online-for a 4.02 oz it's 9.99- great price for what you get I feel. I'll be buying for sure!

October 03, 2016

I absolutley love this shampoo and condition duo! The shampoo smells amazing and the conditioner smells amazing as well and makes your hair silky smooth. I have used this on and off through out my hair routines by mixing and matching with other shampoo and conditioner combinations. The price is average compared too other brands, if your looking for a cheap alternative to most salon brands, this is the one for you!

January 28, 2016

I have the Egyptian oil for colored hair. It smells wonderful, makes your hair so shiny and soft. You only need one or two drops. Its amazing. One bottle can last you well over a year.

September 30, 2015

i tried the sample and i love it so much leaves my hair feeling soft and soo smooth

May 09, 2015

Received sample from hair stylist....light and great to control frizzy hair. Hair was shiny and smooth.