• Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother
  • Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother
Amazing

Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother Reviews

Ranked #1995 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Unique patented formula helps transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth, sensuously sleek style.

April 26, 2016

I was introduced to this product by my hairdresser. She said it's a must if you straight iron. I have colour treated hair that tends to frizz, when using this it really gives a sleek polished look. Beware to not spray too much or it makes your hair crunchy after using the iron on it. I spritz a pump or two on dry hair. The pic is of an older bottle version but it's the same product.

April 26, 2007

As someone who is forever trying to flatten my frizz-prone hair, I use this product when I want to really straighten any bounce out of my hair. It does a great job with a flat iron, but the other reviewer is right-watch your application! If you spray too much on, you will be left with a stiff, sticky, and overly-shiny head of hair. Less is more here. It definitely flattens and smoothes, but don't go crazy with the spray!

January 27, 2007

For those of you that straighten your hair daily, Matrix Sleek Iron Smoother lets you smooth curls, tame frizz, blow-dry hair straight. You hair is transformed from transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth style. This product protects your hair from heat damage and leave it very shiny looking. I only spray this on dry hair toward the bottom two or three inches of my hair to avoid any roots looking too greasy or shiny. Since I started using this product people have commented on how shiny and healthy my hair looks as opposed to before when the ends looked brittle or dry after weeks and weeks of straightening. This product is definitely a good investment!

October 29, 2006

OK, this is kind of a strange post. First off, the effectiveness of this product is absolutely amazing IF you use it the right way. When I first started using this product (I have very thick, wavy hair) it would make my hair somewhat greasy? sticky? when I sprayed the product directly on my hair before using my iron. I learned that what I needed to do was spray it on my hand and smooth my hair with my fingers before using my iron. It does make your hand slightly sticky and its not the best thing ever, but it comes right off when you wash your hands after. WHEN you do it this way, at least for me, it worked excellently. It is the only product I found that protected my hair from 450 degree heat, most products within the price range only protected around 300 degrees, which isn't enough to give my thick hair enough staying power. But this stuff HAS proctected my hair from heat damage and made it look like a million bucks. Just make sure not to spray too much on, it doesn't diffuse and spray out, it just sticks to one part if you spray it directly on and doesn't look right. But if you use it the way I described I am sure you will love the results!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil