MAX Factor Lash Perfection Mascara

MAX Factor Lash Perfection Mascara Reviews

Ranked #679 out of 773 in Mascara

Lashionistas, unite! The highly defined, voluminous lashes you crave are yours with new MAX Factor Volume Couture Mascara. Selected as the Official Mascara of Milan Fashion Week, this superb formula delivers extreme volume without clumping. Our innovative iFX brush coats every little lash, giving you MAXimum impact ... and beautiful results.

March 03, 2016

This mascara is awesome ,it applies evenly ,it doesn't seem to clump,it doesn't smudge and it really extends the look of my lashes .It gives me bold dramatic look and my eyes really pop. I am so in love with this product. I do find it a little pricey compared to my usually brand but this one is way better quality .I just wish I could afford to buy it more often

December 24, 2012

Its alot better then hveing differnt sizes and differant lenghs dipending on you

May 23, 2012

Hello. I got this free as an item in a goodbag from a party that I had attended of my husband's cousin. It works great and I love how my lashes look after I have applied the mascara. The staypower is great too! :)

September 25, 2009

I use the Volume Couture one and I love love love it! I can't find Maxfactor where I live, so I get it online but it's so worth it. It gives me what I need: it defines, lenghtens, gives me the right amount of volume and curl and it lasts very well. Also, it doesn't dry super fast, my main problem with most mascaras. It's the perfect mascara for a natural, decent, day to day look. It just enhances your lashes, but still manages to make you look natural. I love it!

May 15, 2009

HG mascara! I LOVE THIS. Oh my gosh, I can't say enough about this mascara. I'm young, so I don't look for anything dramatic, so I prefer length over volume, even though I don't have any volume in my eyelashes, but whatever, haha. Anywayy, this doesn't give BAM length, but it did lengthen VERY well, I love it! I use it pretty much everyday, alternating between this and Cover Girl's Lash Blast. The brush is the same as Lash Blast, except minature size, imo, which I love. The formula is so much better because it isn't dry! AND it's cheap! =D

September 11, 2008

I am such a cheap skate with make-up, but I spent $6, I had a coupon, and I am hooked on this mascara. I love the wand and I swear it has magical properties. It only takes a swipe or two to get the perfect amount on my lashes. I spend a good amount of time in the outdoors, here in Phoenix, so I sweat a lot. I have found that waterproof mascaras tend to flake and non-waterproof give me raccoon eyes. This mascara was perfect. It is waterproof but did not flake. I have told others about it and now a few girlfriends are hooked on it.

April 25, 2007

This is probably one of the best mascaras I have ever used. The plastic wand keeps your mascaras clump free. There weren't any flakes and the liquid went on smooth. And the best part is... it is quite inexpensive.

April 18, 2007

I love this mascara! I have been searching for 6 yrs. (i know it's a long time) for good mascara and max factor did it. it makes my eyelashes so long and the black makes them really stand out. i think it's better than loreal voluminous, rimmel, maybelline, almay, or any other brand. even department store brands. the best part about it is that it's about $7.00. so cheap and works wonders. i always recommend this stuff to my friends or any gal i see who wears mascara often. i don't have any reason to switch for a long time now!