Maxidol Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 80 in Pain Relief

October 01, 2016

Les maxidols sont parfaites pour les crampes au ventre lors de cette période du mois pour les filles. Facile à prendre , elle soulage de beaucoup mes crampes menstruelles. Je les recommande à toutes les femmes .

October 01, 2016

if you are a women you need this in your life fast relief and makes it a not so bad time i cannot go through my cycle without these recommended for sure

June 10, 2016

I used this every month when I was in high school because I had terrible cramps and needed some form of pain reliever to even get out of bed. I would purchase this at shoppers drug mart and it always worked quickly to help dull the pain of my cramps.

May 10, 2016

Maxidol is an over-the-counter pain reliever for PMS and menstrual symptoms. I like buying Maxidol over store brand. Good brand that I can trust. Works well and gets rid of bloating fast. Available everywhere.

March 30, 2016

#Maxidol is to me a grown up version of #Midol. Before I developed an ulcer and was recommended to no longer take medications with an anti inflammatory component these were my brand of choice to eradicate stomach pains, cramps, back aches, head aches and the general malaise that I felt during that time. Priced average often higher than other types but in my eyes more effective. Would recccomend and if ABLE would buy.

March 30, 2016

This one just does not work for me at all... it's only every few months that the cramps are bad enough that I look for relief, and I was offered these by a co-worker. Used them for two days, but I did not feel any different for having taken them.

March 17, 2016

I dont get pains all tha often when i am on my period but when i do these do not help me at all. I dont know what it is about them but its just feels like i didnt take anything and then I have to wait it out to be able to take something stronger. Maybe if you have a weaker stomach these would work for you.

March 17, 2016

no need to suffer through when you have these !!! they take away all the nasty things that we can do without like cramps and bloating!!!highly reccomend to all ladies!!!

March 17, 2016

I have been using Maxidols younger sister Midol for yeeears and have loved it but anyone who struggles with serious period cramping knows that it feels like nothing can take away that gut wrenching pain. A girl I use to work with recommended I try Maxidol so I made a trip to loblaws and picked some up.
THIS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE LADIES!!!
I bartend and serve long days and this lets me literally forget about having my period. get some... get as uch and you can and stock up because this stuff is like gold.

March 14, 2016

I was a fan of midol because it worked so good so when I was having bad cramps and discomfort and saw this, I bought it and it's like midol but stronger and works great!! Definitely recommend to all women :)

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic