maybelline 24 hr super stay concealer Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 389 in Concealer

November 28, 2016

The concealer applies smoothly. It is really comfortable. It stays all day beautifully. It covers well the eye area. It is not expensive. I like the color.

September 07, 2016

It is a goodconcealer, good coverage and not dry at all, i really recommend it is perfect for people who are starting inthe makeuo world and young women out there

July 13, 2016

I love this product, because i am in love with drugstore makeup.. since i am 15 years old i am using maybelline product ! go and buy it guys its really good

July 08, 2016

Cannot be happier with this concealer !!! Hid my under eye bags all day at work a full 8 hours. Got compliments on my makeup and how energized i look. Shows you what a good conealer can do for ya !

July 01, 2016

Maybe if my skin were 15 years younger. I found this concealer to dry like paint on my skin. And while it does cover well, it does nothing in hiding wrinkles, it actually seemed to accentuate the wrinkles around my eyes. I have combination skin, and found this product to do okay on the oily areas, but on the dry areas it just exasperated the dryness, and flaky spots, like around nostrils, and t zone. Yuck. When I used this order of application, primer, concealer, foundation , it just wiped off when I applied foundation, it stayed on when I applied primer, foundation, concealer,. So far as the 24 hour claims, yes it did out last my other make-up. Next time I think I'll aim to try the entire line of 24 hr, rather than just one.
The price was great, at $6.99, I wish I liked it more.