Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - Soothing Sorbet

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - Soothing Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 784 in Lip Balm

August 25, 2016

OOooh i LOVE Dr. Rescue. This is an absolute winter staple! it helps my poor chapped lips so well. I wish that all of the flavors for dr Rescue were available in stores around my area. Soothing Sorbet is, though, and its DELICIOUS!

July 31, 2016

I love this lip stuff it works great at a cheap price ! I get this one all the time an its definitely worth it ! I would reccomend this definitely! It goes on smooth an pretty color !

July 22, 2016

This is seriously one of the best lip balms the drugstore have to offer. It is super affordable and budget friendly. It is for all ages and it is very easy to apply. The color is lovely and effortless. You do not even need to have a mirror when putting it on. It is seriously fool proof. The packaging is super cute. It has a slight minty-ness to is that I really love.

June 09, 2016

I use this shade in the Baby Lips line every night before bed. I love this shade and the formula because it's very rich and moisturizing. I love the hint of tint thats provided from the lip shade too. It gives the right amount of color, and its perfect when you want to apply light make up too.

February 24, 2016

Leaves lips soft, fresh with its minty smell, hydrated and repair cracks. It is not expensive and it lasts longer. He leaves the color on the lips. I'm happy with this balm and I probably redeem it.

February 05, 2016

I love that it makes your lips really soft and it smells amazing. I love using when I have chap lips or even just dying the winter time to help with the cold weather.

December 13, 2015

It's the best lip balm I have. It makes my lips really smooth and I just love it. It also comes in a cute package.

August 27, 2015

I dont know at first this product work pretty well like 1 week then after that it seems so frustrating because instead making my lips moisturize it does making my lips dry. As a remember i bought it during winter time to keep my lips moisturize but i guess its just didn't work for me.

July 19, 2015

I am such a FAN of maybelline baby lips i love all their lip products >.

June 22, 2015

just the whole baby lips collection is amazing..I don't know what I should say. I mean the price and quality is so great! never used a Chapstick that was so moisturizing and so pretty too!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier