Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 829 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

February 17, 2017

I was addicted to these baby lips when they were first launched. they had good color on the ones that had color, for a lip balm. I found i had to put some on every few minutes though which I did not like and i got my lip pierced and i found it made it worse i switched to vaseline until it was healed and i used baby lips once again and had to constantly use it through out the day, it felt moisturizing when it went on but would disappear so fast, i find that it is ok under something else but over all i had to use so much to keep my lips moisturized that i switched to the cocoa butter vaseline and use it twice a day and im good. although baby lips is in expensive i had to buy it all the time so i chose to just stop using it all together

February 16, 2017

Ces petits baumes à lèvres sont justes extraordinaires! Il y a de nombreuses couleurs, des plus "pop" et des plus "nude". Le prix reste un énorme avantage! Ces baumes à lèvres sont très modulables, ce qui est un point fort car ils peuvent être adaptés à tous les ages. En plus de la couleur, ces baumes à lèvres sont plutôt hydratants, et très agréable sur les lèvres!

January 27, 2017

Le baby lips est très populaire chez moi, mes 3 filles l'adore. Différentes odeur toutes aussi agréable les unes que les autres. Cependant je doute de l'efficacité en matière d'hydratation à plus ou moins long terme.

January 26, 2017

this is a good balm if you don't have a special issue (excessive dryness). Other way the hydrating effect disappears quickly, you have to reeply it often.... I like the large choice of colors...

January 25, 2017

These aren't my favourite lippies out there, I mean I like the packaging and that there are a variety of colours and flavours but I don't love the formula or the packaging, more specifically the type of packaging. I wish that these came in a pot or in a chapstick bottle rather than the twist lipstick packaging. I find that this type of packaging always breaks off. It's a little bit of an immature lip blam, just by the packaging is very childish...

January 24, 2017

It's very moisturizing especially when the air is dry. I always wear this during the Winter season. It's one of my must have's. I can't live without it in the cold.

January 24, 2017

bought this product for my daughter she loved it she said that it made her lips so soft and she uses it day and night and that all she buys now ,, she loves it

January 23, 2017

I absolutely love this lip balm. It's cute packaging and price so well and it works. It's not greasy and makes my lips so soft!! I have tried several different ones and always so happy!!

January 16, 2017

This made my lips more dry than ever. The packaging is cute and the price is okay, but not at all effective. I will not be purchasing this product again.

January 16, 2017

I will be the first to admit these are a great price, the packaging is attractive and the flavors sounds nice BUT...I just can't get over the taste it leaves in your mouth when you accidentally lick your lips. It isn't pleasant. It really ruined the overall experience for me.