Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 814 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

January 16, 2017

This made my lips more dry than ever. The packaging is cute and the price is okay, but not at all effective. I will not be purchasing this product again.

January 16, 2017

I will be the first to admit these are a great price, the packaging is attractive and the flavors sounds nice BUT...I just can't get over the taste it leaves in your mouth when you accidentally lick your lips. It isn't pleasant. It really ruined the overall experience for me.

January 16, 2017

This is a great priced lip balm. It does a great job and doesn't cost a fortune. In fact, you can usually find it on sale somewhere. I have used it for over 3 years and it is my go to.

January 11, 2017

I like this lip balm, I like that it has a subtle colour and find that it doesn't dry out my lips. I use this product often and would definitely purchase again.

January 07, 2017

I love Maybelline but this product is one of my least favorites. The price is okay most of the time (depending where you buy the product) drugs stores are probably the worst but places like walmart i've seen this for under $3.00
    I do also find this on sale BOGO a lot of the time at superstore and sobeys so I always get two for the price of one making it worth it
    The colored ones work well and leave little color on the lips but slight grease

January 06, 2017

Dries out my lips. I was very excited to use this product but was very disappointed. The taste/smell is nice, but it goes on more like a gloss and less like a balm.

January 05, 2017

iwould purchase this product any time of the season. makes lips so moist soft and healing feeling i would highly recommend this product to others and purchase more in the future.

January 03, 2017

J'ai le Orange et le bleu et ils me conviennent parfaitement ! Le bleu est tres hydratant et à une odeur très agréable tandis que le orange est un peu moins hydratant mais laisse une jolie couleur rosée. Je le conseille notamment aux jeunes filles. Cela fait des lèvres très naturelles et hydratées.

December 18, 2016

I really love the Baby Lips Lip Balm. My lips get super chapped during the colder months, to the point where they crack and bleed! Baby Lips saved my lips. It leaves them feeling so soft and moisturized, and for the price they come at, I think it's an amazing deal! 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

December 18, 2016

really good lip balm. great for chapped lips! also very mosturizing! totally reccomend! also easy to buy, its everywhere! although i wish it was a little cheaper, other than that i like it

MandiRoo added a new review for