Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 864 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

March 29, 2017

I've just started using Baby Lips and really wish I would have started sooner! I bought it on sale just to give it a whirl and of oh my goodness, my lips are so soft. The scent is minimal too, which I like.

March 28, 2017

Maybelline Baby Lips goes on Smooth and shiny and leave your lips feeling well moisturized. Although they classify this as a balm I myself would consider it more of a gloss. They come in nude as well as an assortment of colors. I myself have it in minty sheer and pink shock. I was a bit worried about pink shock cause I thought it might be too bright but it only added a light tint which is what I like as I mostly prefer a more natural color on my lips. I find the Moisturizing effect is long lasting although I usually reapply frequently through of the day.

The tube looks like Maybelline has these directed more towards young teenage girls as opposed to an older more mature crowd. Thankfully I'm not one that concerns myself with packaging all too much. This lip balm is one I only use when my lips are already in good condition. If my lips were chapped this would not be the product I would use. For chapped lips I'm completely devoted to blistex. But for the price and the fact that it has light, natural colors I would definitely purchase this product again.

March 28, 2017

Je ne recommande pas ces produits qui sont pour ma part très chimique et n'hydrate pas assez les lèvres. L'odeur est très désagréable et j'ai plus l'impression d'avoir de la colle sur les lèvres qu'un baume!

March 25, 2017

This lip balm goes on soooo smooth and silky ! It leaves a very nice shine and feeling to your lips abd stays on all day long ! It is well with its price and does not crack or dry your lips out like some other lip balms , I love baby lips for my lips and always choose thus brand for my lip balm choice as I have not found one that's better then this yet !

March 21, 2017

I remember in school, we used to collect these to see who had the best and newest ones. I used to buy some many, which I still have till this day. Never get tired of them and I hope it stays around for a long time. so many choices and colors, which had me inlove at one point.

March 21, 2017

J'ai acheté beaucoup de ces produits et je l'ai aime bien.
    Ils sentent bon, hydrate bien et peu cher.
    Je recommande ce produit pour hydrater vos lèvres sèches !
    J'achèterais encore.

March 21, 2017

I purchased three different scents of these baby lips lip balms myself. I like that they have SPF, and that they provide long lasting hydration. However, if I apply additional layers, they tend to dry my lips out for some reason, they just no longer feel hydrated anymore. Also, because they are all tinted, not all colors go on your lips nicely. Some colors may look a little patchy. I probably wouldn't purchase again.

March 10, 2017

J'adore les différentes teintes et les odeurs des babylips! Cependant, je ne les trouve pas très hydratants et même qu'à long terme, ils m'assèchent plutôt les lèvres. J'ai beaucoup de teintes parce que malgré tout ça, j'aime bien l'effet discret qu'ils ont sur les lèvres. Ils ne tiennent pas très très longtemps, il faut en remettre souvent si on veut garder l'effet qu'ils ont.

March 10, 2017

They have such a good lip balm and it's a good color and it's tastes good . It's more than I want to pay but I would definitely recommend it it to anyone who wants to buy

March 10, 2017

The Maybelline Baby Lips is great, it was one of the best choices I have ever made! It is not cost you a fortune like other same quality products. Upon seeing the product, I was immediately hooked by the color selection and the fact that it moisturises your lips while adding a little pop of color to your face! And also smells delicious!