Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 787 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

November 21, 2016

I love these. The smoothness and sleekness of it. The colours are great and they taste great too! Leave your lips very soft and silky. Very inexpensive to purchase. And the cutest packaging ever also. I highly recommend this product.

November 20, 2016

These are so cute and the flavours are so great. I love how well they lubricate my lips and stay nice and soft. They are very inexpensive and come in a wide variety of colours and flavors. I buy these for my daughter all of the time, she collects them and loves them.

November 19, 2016

A friend bought me the blue one purple vine. I love the smell of grape. There is a bit of color and a little bit of shine. I don't find it keep my lips very moist for any time really. However now that they sell them @ Dollar Tree for $1.25 while we have them (store must have gotten a great deal) I think I like them a lot more.

November 14, 2016

I keep buying these baby lip balms just because of their look, but I'm not that impressed of what they do.
My lips are always dry so i keep putting it on..
In my opinion they are expensive and not really moisturizing that well

November 08, 2016

J'aime le packing qu'ils ont fait, mais rien d'autre. Ce n'est pas hydratant du tout malgré d'avoir bon goût. J'en avais acheté un et je l'ai donné à ma petite soeur de 4 ans.

October 18, 2016

This is an average product for me , I like the size of them but the colours did not look good on me at all , but ur lips will feel and look soft , don't think i will buy it again , they need to come out with some better colour tints

October 14, 2016

I wouldn't say these are the most hydrating lip balms but I definitely think they are the most pigmented lip balms! I love how great they smell and the fun colours they come in. These are super creamy and the pigment lasts surprisingly long for a balm.

October 14, 2016

I own 3 of these. I like the shine. I like the tint to it, and the different colours. I like the size of them. And also the price is not to shabby as well. They make my lips feel soft. If you have not tried them yet, and you want something with just a little tint and shine, this is it.

October 02, 2016

Really moisturizing and emollient with Shea butter, plus it has SPF. Comes in a variety of flattering, sheer lip colours and fun scents. Can be applied without a mirror. Super affordable. 100x better than Chap stick. Amazing formula. Does not irritate or dry my lips out. Leaves them smooth all day. Told my friend about it. She loves it too.

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la marque ,mais pas le produit. Je trouve que ce baume n'hydrate pas du tout les lèvres. Odeurs légères mais très simples. J'aime pas vraiment le produit.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products