Maybelline Full n' Soft Mascara Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 775 in Mascara

Thick & Healthy (healthy-looking). Full, soft thick lashes - no brittle feel. Helps prevent loss of lashes. No clumps, no globs. Lash thickening brush. Washable mascara. Full, thick lashes that look and feel soft and healthy, not hard or brittle. Advanced Thickening Formula and Lash Thickening Brush build and protect for healthy-looking lashes. It's the end of stiff brittle lashes; Patented Quick Dissolve System helps prevent the loss of lashes by allowing for quick and easy mascara removal.

February 16, 2016

This is my favorite mascara! It lasts all day and also is easy to remove when the day is done. For everyday use it is great. If you are looking for a more dramatic look this may not be the one to buy

February 11, 2016

This is my favourite mascara! Ive tried all of the expensive Sephora stuff and this one is still the best - very nice full look and doesnt clump my lashes together

January 26, 2016

I found this to be dry when it was brand new. It clumped and flaked. Not a fan.

January 26, 2016

This is by far my favourite mascara of all time! I thought it wasn't made anymore because I couldn't find it for the longest time, only to discover it is just no longer sold in Canada! So now, anytime I get the chance I get a few picked up for me in the states because it's that's good! I absolutely adore this product! Way better than a lot of the higher end ones I have tried.

January 14, 2016

I really love the formula of this mascara overall. My eyelashes look so long and full without a lot of clumping initially. The downside I feel is that the product gets clumpy really fast in the tube which makes it so you have to go over your lashes to get the clumps out. It's too bad because they do keep your lashes soft and full initially.

December 21, 2015

I have very flimsy, straight eyelashes. I use this with the Maybeline Full n Soft waterproof formula. They are a PERFECT combination to help make my lashes look full, long and hold my curl (even when it rains)! I have been using this since it was first released in Japan (I believe around 2002). I haven't been able to find them for purchase anywhere (in Canada). Looks like they have discontinued it:( I have tried probably every type of mascara in hopes to find a decent replacement , but nothing comes close. BRING THIS BACK TO CANADA MAYBELLINE!!!

February 26, 2015

Thé better
She makes beautifull eye

February 08, 2015

Full and soft is my go to mascara! It gives me great everyday lashes but I can layer it on for a big drama effect for a night out. It's similar to Dior show and benefits big gal lash but at a much lower cost.

September 09, 2014

My eye lashes never looked better. Not clumpy, good applicator brush.

August 05, 2014

I have used this product for more than 10 years and it has consistently given me great results. It is the only mascara that has truly made my lashes feel full and doft with mascara on them as well as leaving them clump free!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic