Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 775 in Mascara

October 24, 2016

Mascara à petit prix qui allonge en douceur les cils. Je l'aime bien pour mes cils du bas car la brosse est très petite. Ne donne pas beaucoup de volume aux cils.

October 24, 2016

Great price and excellent lash definition. Brush is small and easy to use. Hasn't flaked but has smudged a tiny bit over the course of half a day. Layer-able and has good hold.

September 12, 2016

I always keep one of these on hand as it's never really failed me. Good solid product and my eyelashes do not feel super weighed down. Easy to remove but I prefer the waterproof as my eyes tend to water a lot.

September 12, 2016

I love this stuff! I like the wand, it's pretty easily to apply the product with. The shade of black is great and intense, which is what I love for eyelashes!

August 29, 2016

I love this mascara! I always come back to it. I switch up mascara all the time but honestly this one has got to be in my top three. Great lengthening power, I also buy it in the waterproof formula in the warmer months as that is when I tend to be more oily and some mascara slide right to my lower lash line but this one sticks!

August 25, 2016

I used to purchase this mascara all the time in high school and in college due to its affordability. It is definitely very cheap and does the trick if you're looking for a lengthening mascara. After trying some higher end mascaras however (Tarte's Light, Camera, Lashes) I realized that this product actually wasn't very good. I found it didn't last very long on my lashes and often flaked off very easily. Again, a very affordable product if that's what you're looking for but I likely won't repurchase.

August 25, 2016

J'aime la brosse et le prix. J'ai des longs cils au naturel et le problème avec ce mascara là sur moi c'est la tenue. Les pointes de mes cils ne restent pas bel et bien droites en place. Les extrémités finissent toujours par plier dans un sens en raison qu'il accroche sur mes sourcils... j'espère que c'est claire hahaha.

July 04, 2016

I've loved this mascara for years, it was the first one I ever purchased as a teenager and I still love it. It works great I love the brush on the lots of lashes variety, gives me great length and separation, and doesn't get clumpy of flaky like other mascaras and for the price of $4 at walmart it's a great buy and probably very underrated and overlooked due to the price, but I love it and I hope they don't stop producing it any time soon :D

June 28, 2016

Great Lash is a product that has been around for a long time - and for good reason.
I seem to always have a tube of this floating around, I can't imagine being without it. It adds length, volume and also gives me just the right amount of thickness at the roots. The shape of the brush also makes application easy.
It isn't as good as some more prestige cosmetic brands but for roughly $6.99, this is a fantastic product and I couldn't ask for more from a drug-store mascara.

June 28, 2016

Maybeline Great lash has been a staple in my makeup bag for years! Great value for your money. My friends who are professional makeup artists highly recommend the product to all their clients. It surpasses products that are triple in price . Cannot say enough about this mascara!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products