Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 854 in Mascara

March 01, 2017

This mascara is one of the mascaras that are cheap but good quality. I highly recommend this for any starters or just any girl on a budget. This mascara applies thickly and evenly. It does not smudge or drip easily for me which is a huge bonus! Out of all the mascaras I have tried this is one of the best!

February 18, 2017

Great Lash has been the go to mascara for me for many years. I love the formula and evenness of the product and color choice. I have to say though that I'm not a huge fan of the brush. Call me old fashioned - I'm okay with the straight and curved brushes but not so much of this one. Hopefully I will get used to it.

October 24, 2016

Mascara à petit prix qui allonge en douceur les cils. Je l'aime bien pour mes cils du bas car la brosse est très petite. Ne donne pas beaucoup de volume aux cils.

October 24, 2016

Great price and excellent lash definition. Brush is small and easy to use. Hasn't flaked but has smudged a tiny bit over the course of half a day. Layer-able and has good hold.

September 12, 2016

I always keep one of these on hand as it's never really failed me. Good solid product and my eyelashes do not feel super weighed down. Easy to remove but I prefer the waterproof as my eyes tend to water a lot.

September 12, 2016

I love this stuff! I like the wand, it's pretty easily to apply the product with. The shade of black is great and intense, which is what I love for eyelashes!

August 29, 2016

I love this mascara! I always come back to it. I switch up mascara all the time but honestly this one has got to be in my top three. Great lengthening power, I also buy it in the waterproof formula in the warmer months as that is when I tend to be more oily and some mascara slide right to my lower lash line but this one sticks!

August 25, 2016

I used to purchase this mascara all the time in high school and in college due to its affordability. It is definitely very cheap and does the trick if you're looking for a lengthening mascara. After trying some higher end mascaras however (Tarte's Light, Camera, Lashes) I realized that this product actually wasn't very good. I found it didn't last very long on my lashes and often flaked off very easily. Again, a very affordable product if that's what you're looking for but I likely won't repurchase.

August 25, 2016

J'aime la brosse et le prix. J'ai des longs cils au naturel et le problème avec ce mascara là sur moi c'est la tenue. Les pointes de mes cils ne restent pas bel et bien droites en place. Les extrémités finissent toujours par plier dans un sens en raison qu'il accroche sur mes sourcils... j'espère que c'est claire hahaha.

July 04, 2016

I've loved this mascara for years, it was the first one I ever purchased as a teenager and I still love it. It works great I love the brush on the lots of lashes variety, gives me great length and separation, and doesn't get clumpy of flaky like other mascaras and for the price of $4 at walmart it's a great buy and probably very underrated and overlooked due to the price, but I love it and I hope they don't stop producing it any time soon :D