Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 819 in Mascara

January 25, 2017

Wonderful mascara. Makes your lashes long with volume it gives you a more natural look and it doesnt make your lashes clumpy at all. Price is unreal cheap and it keeps your lashes curled !

January 25, 2017

The packaging is SUPER cute. I also love the mascara wand this comes with. It's so full and fluffy, it coats all my lashes and definitely gives me volume and even added lift, so my eyelashes look almost fake! I'm also very satisfied with the pigment!

January 25, 2017

This mascara makes me eyelashes look HUGE! I usually get compliments when I wear it... only downside is that it's incredibly hard to get off - even using waterproof makeup remover! If I think I've gotten most of it off, I still wake up in the morning with leftover smudges under my eyes. Because of this I don't wear it too often. I save it for special occasions when I really want my eyelashes to look great and keep in mind how annoying it will be to get it all off!

January 25, 2017

I used to love this product, I though I would try it out again since its been a long time. Its mediocre, I find the brush is not the best shape and size, it is too big as well as being very round which makes application pretty difficult. I would recommend lash sensation over this, easily!

January 17, 2017

I did not like this one. I didn't like the brush and I also didn't like the formula. Although I got the darkest colour I found the brush difficult to use and didn't do much for my lashes. I also found the formula slightly flaky. I will not repurchase. Maybelline makes great mascaras...this was not one of them.

November 08, 2016

Je ne comprend pas vraiment la brosse ,elle plis en deux. Je trouve sa très inutile et rend l'application plus difficile. Le mascara va bien ,mais pas la brosse.

November 08, 2016

Le mascara est bien en général mais j'ai détester la brosse.Puisqu'elle plie ,j'avais de la difficulté à l'utiliser sur mes cils et ça n'a pas donné un très beau résultat...

July 19, 2016

This mascara gave me the length I look for, however there's a flaw in the formula. After an hour or so it became crumbly and runs down under my eyes giving the not so cute raccoon effect. The brush has a flexible wand which made application super gentle and separated the lashes perfectly. I wouldn't try this product again until they have created a new and improved formula.

July 18, 2016

J'adoooooooore ce mascara! Un prix très abordable et très facile à manoeuvrer. Il n'a pas besoin de plusieurs couche, un ou deux maximun et le tour est jouer. Je suis triste de l'avoir terminé, mais je retourne me le procurer prochainement.

July 01, 2016

I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascara and I usually try the different types. So this was one of my picks but I can't say it's one of my favourite. I prefer a large brush and this is a bit lacking. I like the idea of the bending wand but I didn't find that it worked well for me as it was a bit flimsy. I probably won't buy it again but I would use it up.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal