Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 775 in Mascara

November 08, 2016

Je ne comprend pas vraiment la brosse ,elle plis en deux. Je trouve sa très inutile et rend l'application plus difficile. Le mascara va bien ,mais pas la brosse.

November 08, 2016

Le mascara est bien en général mais j'ai détester la brosse.Puisqu'elle plie ,j'avais de la difficulté à l'utiliser sur mes cils et ça n'a pas donné un très beau résultat...

July 19, 2016

This mascara gave me the length I look for, however there's a flaw in the formula. After an hour or so it became crumbly and runs down under my eyes giving the not so cute raccoon effect. The brush has a flexible wand which made application super gentle and separated the lashes perfectly. I wouldn't try this product again until they have created a new and improved formula.

July 18, 2016

J'adoooooooore ce mascara! Un prix très abordable et très facile à manoeuvrer. Il n'a pas besoin de plusieurs couche, un ou deux maximun et le tour est jouer. Je suis triste de l'avoir terminé, mais je retourne me le procurer prochainement.

July 01, 2016

I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascara and I usually try the different types. So this was one of my picks but I can't say it's one of my favourite. I prefer a large brush and this is a bit lacking. I like the idea of the bending wand but I didn't find that it worked well for me as it was a bit flimsy. I probably won't buy it again but I would use it up.

July 01, 2016

I really like this Mascara. My lashes have massive volume. One coat is all I need. It is affordable and I like the Maybelline Brand. I replace my mascara every month for beautiful full lashes.

May 15, 2016

The formula of this product is very lightweight. It's great for warmer weather. It's wet in application but it does dry in. Not once has this mascara clumped on me

May 05, 2016

I was so disappointed by this mascara! I loved the big fluffy brush and thought it would give a nice look but nope. The formula was weird and did absolutely nothing to my thin lashes. I wanted to acheive a nice fluffy look and this mascara did not provide me this. Maybe it works better for girls with fairly thick lashes, cause i used to have a couple of customers at work who liked it. Anyway, definitely not mads for dramatic looks, go for it if you want NATURAL looking lashes.

May 01, 2016

I did not enjoy this mascara simply because it did absolutely nothing for my lashes. I will say that it did not clump my lashes at all. However, I could not get my lashes to stay curled with this mascara at all! And it did not really look like I had applied anything in the end. Since I like a more dramatic look, I would not purchase this mascara again.

April 25, 2016

I love this product. I have been using it for years and it works amazing and it's really affordable. It really upsets me that I lost mine but for the time that I did have it I loved it. I have long eyelashes to begin with so I like that this mascara doesn't clump my lashes, and even with having long eyelashes it still extends mine more than what I have.