Maybelline New York Great Lash Big Mascara Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 777 in Mascara

February 03, 2016

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes look so long and with volume. My lashes even look darker and my eyes look bigger. I really recommend you to try this mascara.

January 12, 2016

this mascara is awesome!! affordable price and works great. you cant beat that. It makes your eyelashes bigger and its not clumpy at all

Maybelline New York Great Lash Big Mascara;

I wasn't too happy with this particular mascara
my mother likes it though, but I don't :(

I found it doesn't stay on eye lashes long time, I feel the lashes aren't long and volumed, I feel the color isn't bold

Just not to my liking

January 05, 2016

t's definitely a mascara that works well, but if you want really big lashes with this one you have to layer...a lot

January 05, 2016

I love this mascara. It is less dramatic then some of the other mascaras I use.
This one does a great job for lengthening my lashes but doesn't do as much volume wise.
I like the waterproof one when I go on a tropical vacation. It still looks natural and wears well
even in humid weather.

January 05, 2016

This was probably the first mascara I ever used it worked good gave my lashes a dramatic look,didn't seem to smudge

September 12, 2015

This is an oldie but a goodie. I used this when I was young and it's a great product. I do try other new kinds but I always go back and grab this too. Never did appoints me.

June 19, 2015

This is a good priced mascara, it works well and does a good job.

June 19, 2015

my mom still uses this stuff feels like it never gets old

May 29, 2015

This this Mascara I use mostly MAC products but I always us Maybelline mascara, it's my go to.