Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation

Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 595 in Foundation

October 05, 2016

I've been using this product for months and so far, it's been amazing!

I think this product is worth buying. Texture wise it is not runny but a little thick. It applies on well and it has a build able and medium to high coverage. I also love the shade range.

What I loved the most about the product is overtime, it got rid of my breakouts! (Yes you heard me right.) It just took some patience! This product is definitely my go to.

September 22, 2016

I was super excited to try this foundation. I actually thought it had the acne fighting stuff in it like the powder but it has some kind of antioxidant complex in it instead. First things first...thete are only 8 shades. I picked the lightest (porcelain ivory) but it was too light, and the next colour up was too tan(strange)I would have gotten 2 if I had the $ to do so but instrad I just got the one. I mix it 50/50 with my golden tan foundation that I already owned and the colour comes out fine. The consistency is thick and I had a hard time spreading it out on its own. I also noticed thT half way through the day certain spots would be rubbing off that normally wouldne with other foundations I have used....On the forehead and nose to be percise. (With and without setting spray, and no oily skin to boot)
Im not sure if it made my skin any better to be honest because I did have to mix it with another foundation just to get my correct colour. I still use it almost everyday. It has buildable coverage but I do have to use quite a bit of powder to set it . After a few tries of getting aquainted with it I think I would buy it agin, but I would also buy another darker shade of the same brand in hopes to recieve the "better skin" maybelline says it gives.

September 20, 2016

This product is amazing. It is versatile, it glides on easily. I would highly recommend it to any makeup lover! It is well worth the price you pay for it!

September 02, 2016

Loving the new Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation. While I am not certain whether it has improved my skin, the coverage is great and the formula is exceptional. This is definitely one of my favourite foundations from the drugstore! I find the coverage to be really good and the lasting power to be even better. I even wore it to my evening bootcamp last week and my face still looked decent at the end of the night. Would definitely re-purchase.

May 10, 2016

This is one of my favourite foundations. It is nice and light and doesn't make my skin break out. I love how it leaves my face looking airbrushed. Covers dark areas, pimples, and uneven skin tone. Leaves me looking flawless. Amazing foundation!

May 09, 2016

I've tried many different foundations and have not found one that works well with my oily skin until now. I love the coverage of Better Skin and I never have breakouts! Great for maturing skin too!

March 10, 2016

I saw this on sale. I went and brought two different shades but both shades worked out really well for me. I can tell that Warm Nude got a yellow undertone and Nude Beige got a pink understone. The foundation is pretty natural. This foundation blend really well and it doesn't cover up spots. Since this foundation blend in so well into the skin it looked liked I'm not wearing any foundation at all. This work on a buffing brush or a beauty blender

March 07, 2016

Maybelline super stay better skin foundation is a holy grail product. It's light, has great coverage, many colours to choose from and blends fantastically. Stays all day

February 24, 2016

I'm on the fence with this foundation. It's a decent foundation but it falls short of it's claims. Not considering the claims to make my skin better, this is a good foundation. Considering the claims, this foundation ultimately fails. I've been using this foundation for over a month and I'm ready to share the results.

I have the shade 95 Coconut. I'm an NW45 in MAC and most of the time the darkest shade Maybelline makes (which is almost always Coconut) fits me, just being a little too light for my skin tone. This is the most far off shade of Coconut I've tried. It's so much more orange than Maybelline's usual Coconut shade and I had to do a lot of mixing to get this foundation to be wearable on my complexion.

This foundation is definitely medium to full coverage. This foundation is really pigmented; I don't need a lot to cover my imperfections. It hasn't caused me to break out or irritated my skin.

On my combination oily skin, I find this foundation goes on with a matte finish. It feels really lightweight on my skin and I often forget I'm even wearing foundation. It gives my skin a really beautiful airbrushed finish.

This foundation doesn't do much to control my oil, I have to use a mattifying primer and powder to keep things from getting out of control. After eight hours it starts to fade and lose coverage. This foundation doesn't behave like a longwear foundation. It doesn't have that good oil control and staying power I expect from a longwear foundation.

I've worn this foundation everyday for about six weeks and my skin does look better than when I started using it. But I don't attribute this to the miniscule amount of vitamin c in this foundation (it's so low on the ingredient list) but to my great skincare routine. I appreciate the fact that this foundation doesn't irritate my skin and set my progress back, so there's that.

All in all, it's a nice foundation but it didn't impress me as it didn't live up to it's skin improving and longwear claims. I'll use up the bottle but I don't see myself repurchasing. I'd recommend this foundation for people with combination to normal skin looking for a medium coverage, lightly hydrating foundation.

February 20, 2016

This is a great foundation. Easy to blend. It has pretty good coverage. I do have to powder half way through the day as I tend to get a little shiny. I would definitely repurchase this foundation.