Amazing

Maybelline XXL Pro Mega Wear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 773 in Mascara

11x the volume. Step 1 builds lashes. Step 2 provides intense color. Washable also available in waterproof. Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist tested

May 10, 2011

it dident stay on very long

May 19, 2010

This is almost the same with the XXL Extension mascara, base doesn't help at all, really. If you're buying it for like 8 dollars then it's not worth it for such a small tube.

May 13, 2010

I usually don't go for mascaras that are dual ended, as it seems that the payout is not typically worth the extra time it takes to apply each coat, but I was pretty pleased with the results I got from this product.
First off I was surprised that the primer coat is black, as opposed to the usual white. I find that with it being black it is way easier to get the second coat on and looking dark. This mascara really does deliver thick lashes, but it is slightly lacking in the lengthening department. Not lacking enough that I wouldn't use it though... I guess you can't have it all all the time!
As for removal, I didn't have any issues and I use Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup remover. There was a lot of black gunk, but it did remove it all. All in all this is a not bad mascara for when you want super thick, full looking lashes.

May 12, 2010

I bought the Maybelline XXL PRO 24 Hour Bold Mascara because I wanted thick lashes. Well, it gave me thick lashes (not as thick as other Maybelline mascaras but still satisfactory), but it is a pain to remove. They claim that you can remove it like washable mascaras... Um, not so. Even after rinsing it off with water, then eye make-up remover, then rinsing it again I was still wearing it the next day! So, unless you have a heavy duty makeup remover I would recommend you think twice before buying this product, that's if you don't mind wearing your mascara the next day.