McCafé Mango Pineapple Real Fruit Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 236 in Fast Food

November 03, 2016

I prefer McDonald's real fruit smoothies over many other fast food places. The taste is so much better - 100% fruit flavor. Be ready for brain freeze!

April 18, 2016

I love this smoothie!!!!!! Very yummy and is especialyy nice on a hot day. One of my favourites andd will buy again for sure. Pineapple = yumminess!! :) hope the keep it around

March 05, 2016

I enjoyed that the smoothie was offed in fast food chain and it was somewhat healthy... Well a lot healthier than a fountain pop!i certainly recommend it for anyone who likes a great shake on the go or even for children!

April 24, 2015

This smoothie is good, it's not the best I've tried but it's really refreshing and tasty.

April 24, 2015

Being an island girl, i love tropical fruit so the mango pineapple fruit smoothie is a good contender. The taste
    is very good i love the thickness. I enjoy this and hope to see more flavours.

April 06, 2015

This is my kids' favourite when they go to McDonalds.

April 03, 2015

I love these smoothies. You can really taste the fruit, and the pineapple is nice and tangy. However, they are a bit too pricey, so I just stick to having them as a treat every so often.

April 03, 2015

I really like this smoothie, it's perfect to drink on a hot summer day. I have always been a huge smoothie fan and I really like this one for on the go. It's very thick and the mango is delicious.

August 29, 2014

It great for the summer. Not too sweet, but i'm sure its not healthy for you. I still prefer to make my own.

It does taste similar to Tim Hortons id say

August 18, 2014

Doesn't taste as fake as most "real fruit smoothies." This flavour is good. I love the snack size, it's perfect for kids of those watching calories or sugar. Good summer refresher.