McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 481 in Coffee

September 06, 2016

I think these are the best kcups on the market. They are many different varieties to choose from. Very smooth flavor and reasonably priced. Great quality. I highly recommend this product.

August 15, 2016

I take the pods to work.So simple and compact.
When brewing my coffee it tastes just like I went to McDonald's,but didn't leave my office.
The best part,not spilling coffee on the way into work,when juggling purse,lunch,keys and life.

May 17, 2016

Finally tried McCafe keurig coffee pod.....mmmm....so good! I love McDonald's coffee (in store) but I didn't think the pods would compare! I really enjoyed the McCafe pod as much as I do in store coffee. Hint: use half & half cream, or sometimes I skip the sugar and use a combination of cream and milk together...makes for a nice smooth coffee :)

April 28, 2016

I am torn about these. They are probably my favorite coffee pods - they make a superb cup The packaging however is extreme. I understand it is for freshness but they are so over packaged I feel bad using them. I only get them as a treat. But such good coffee.

March 28, 2016

Im a huge fan! I love mcdonalds coffee and its great having it at y disposal at home. Same great taste!!!
I would reccomend this to anyone who enjoys mcdonalds coffee.

March 12, 2016

I have to admit ,these taste nothing like what you purchase at McDonald's, the flavor isn't as intense and there is little to no aroma,it's ok if it's all you have ,but the quality is not even close to drinking it at McDonald's.It is very pricey to buy at the grocery stores and Walmart ,I would rather purchase Maxwell House it's much cheaper .

February 04, 2016

this product is delicious! tastes like real mcdonalds coffee

January 27, 2016

I jusr dont like the taste it was too strong it wasn't as good as i thought it would be

January 21, 2016

The coffee is great for a stronger cup , but the price is to much and you only get 12

March 10, 2015

I got the McCafe pods because I really like the coffee in the restaurants. While this coffee is indeed very good, it is the packaging I have issue with. You have the cardboard box (makes sense), then little plastic containers with peel lids that house the plastic and mesh coffee pods. I find the coffee pod "carrying case" redundant, and not very environmentally friendly. The waste from home coffee systems are bad enough without adding an extra layer of unnecessary plastic. I will stick to buying the coffee at Mcdonald's if and when I go.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted