McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 540 in Coffee

February 22, 2017

I really liked these coffee pods. first off they taste amazing. secondly they are compostable and better for the environment is always better. they are super easy to use in the keurig. one word of advice though wait till theyve cooled because they can be quite hot

February 21, 2017

I love the cup compostable which is very helpful and wonderful for the earth I like the price as they are fairly reasonable to do you purchase on that aspect of being compostable is the one ticket but I really really love

Updated On: February 21, 2017

I received this product as a free sample and I loved the coffee. Keurig pods are expensive, so it was great receiving 12 pods for freeI really enjoyed McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing. The taste is great, its not too strong and not too weak. Love that these actually taste like the coffee you would get from McDonald's- only without the line-up!A good medium roast that isn't too strong or too watery. Also, these pods don't leave a lot of sediment in my cup like some of the other brands do. After use the pods are compostable- which is a win for my garden and the environment. I like how the coffee pods are environmentally friendly.
    The only downside is the price, at about $10 a box (on sale) it is a bit much for 12 cups of coffee.

February 17, 2017

I received this product as a free sample and I loved the coffee. Keurig pods are expensive, so it was great receiving 12 pods for free. The coffee was rich and strong, which is exactly how I love my coffee. The coffee is pretty pricey, however all Keurig pods are pricey in general. They do have coupons occasionally, so I use those to purchase them in the grocery store.

February 15, 2017

I really enjoyed McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing. The taste is great, its not too strong and not too weak. I also like how the coffee pods are environmentally friendly.

February 15, 2017

J'ai reçu une boîte après avoir gagner sur leur page Facebook et j'avoue avoir été séduite par le produit: le goût est riche et pas compliqué, les pods sont bien pensés pour les vieilles machines Keurig encore fonctionnelles. J'ai vérifié la valeur d'une boîte, un peu elevée, mais au moins le produit est de qualité.

February 15, 2017

A good medium roast that isn't too strong or too watery.

February 12, 2017

I received a 12 pack of McDonald's K-cup last week in the mail and I would rate the coffee a 5 out of 5 stars the taste is great and gives me more energy then Tim Horton's which I would normally drink. The pods are easy to use and you can use them twice( well I do).

February 02, 2017

I received these recently as a free sample and I love them they taste great and are very close to what you would get at McDonald's. The problem is that it costs 10$ for 12 cups of coffee. I mean come on that is just as bad as going to the store. I love not buy them as I am not Rich, but the taste and the price of these coffee pods is.

January 17, 2017

This coffee is amazing. It tastes great. I am a Starbucks girl, but will be buying McCafe the next time
    I loved i will run to buy it from the store :)

January 17, 2017

enjoy being able to brew at home without the hassle of sitting in the drive thru -good flavor, reasonable price. Of course when the Mcdonald's coffee are offered free take advantage of that deal :)