McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing

McCafe coffee pods for Keurig home brewing Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 504 in Coffee

January 07, 2017

I was amazed at how great the McCafe coffee pods are. I received a sample in the mail and loved it so much I went to the store and bought a box of 30 for over the Christmas Holidays. Its a delicious medium roast, strong, but not too strong. Taste better than at McDonalds!

January 06, 2017

Both my husband and I enjoyed the bold flavour of these pods, almost molasses like flavour...not strong just a hint. Also, not as much sediment as some other brand of pods. Liked the packaging as well, our regular pods are each individually wrapped and take up a lot of space, where as these pods were in a resealable pouch.

January 01, 2017

Best at-home coffee on the market! I find that Keurig doesn't usually taste like it does in-store, but McCafe pods actually do. I highly recommend it!

December 28, 2016

This coffee is amazing. It tastes great. I am a Starbucks girl, but will be buying McCafe the next time I need coffee pods. So glad I received these as a free sample.

December 28, 2016

I received a box of 12 of the McCafe coffee pods in the medium dark roast flavour. I am not a coffee aficionado but absolutely enjoyed my coffee more than ever once I started using them. I have been bragging about how great the coffee tastes from these McCafe pods and my friends are surprised since I'm known not to really care if I have or don't have coffee. That has changed. The free sample came with a $1 off coupon and you can be sure I'll be using that coupon. Another happy result is that these pods are compostable so the environment is as happy as I am!

December 21, 2016

Can I say WOW.... Not only is the smell amazing but the taste of McCafe Premium Roast 100% Compostable Pods is so smooth. Works with my Keurig Brewing System. 12 Pods in a box. I really enjoyed my coffee this morning at home. Thanks McCafe I received a Free Full Size Box.

December 20, 2016

Totally love the taste and convenience of this product. I think the cost should be lowered a little for the quantity you get. However, I really enjoy the taste. It's aroma is engaging and it's flavor leaves you wanting a second cup. Would recommend to anyone that enjoys coffee !

September 06, 2016

I think these are the best kcups on the market. They are many different varieties to choose from. Very smooth flavor and reasonably priced. Great quality. I highly recommend this product.

August 15, 2016

I take the pods to work.So simple and compact.
    When brewing my coffee it tastes just like I went to McDonald's,but didn't leave my office.
    The best part,not spilling coffee on the way into work,when juggling purse,lunch,keys and life.

May 17, 2016

Finally tried McCafe keurig coffee pod.....mmmm....so good! I love McDonald's coffee (in store) but I didn't think the pods would compare! I really enjoyed the McCafe pod as much as I do in store coffee. Hint: use half & half cream, or sometimes I skip the sugar and use a combination of cream and milk together...makes for a nice smooth coffee :)

1stWV has started a new forum topic