McCain ultra thin pollo pizza

McCain ultra thin pollo pizza Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

February 15, 2016

This pizza is very comparable to the Dr Oetker Ultra Thin pizzas. Very tasty and I love the extra thin crust. The pizza is saucy with not too much gooey cheese - just the way I like my pizza. Instructions are clear and they always come out of the oven perfect. I buy mine at either No Frills or Walmart. They are affordable at less than 3.50 per pizza when on sale.

February 02, 2016

This is the only McCain pizza that I like because of the crust . The others are too thick , this flavour is good (chicken) and I like the spinach one too

February 02, 2016

McCain ultra thin pollo pizza;

i liked the crust!!
very thin, more toppings than crust for a frozen pizza I was very surprised usually more crust than toppings.

Really liked the thin crust, and it ended up being thin and crispy.

The toppings were lots, once again normally used to minimal toppings, but this one in particular by mccain had a lot more toppings

January 31, 2016

This is a really nice tasting pizza, I find that all the toppings are high quality and I love how thin and crisp it gets when it's cooked. It's a nice change from the normal thick and heavy frozen pizzas, this gives you a nice light version, very simple but delicious.