Michael Kors Handbag Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 99 in Handbags

October 09, 2016

I own 2 Michael Michael kids handbags and I love them both so much. They last a long time if properly taken taken care of and look super cute but elegant with any outfit.

1.5/5

August 03, 2016

So when these first came out they were a hit. They were absolutely beautiful handbags and any girl would have loved to own one....but.... The price of these handbags are outrageous. People were starting to make knockoffs. Now a days you wouldn't know if you were getting the real deal or a fake handbag. I am sad to say that I am no longer a customer of this handbag company.

June 25, 2016

Michael Kors is a classic brand. I own many Michael Kors purses and wallets. They are a bit expensive but during their semi annual sale you could find awesome deals. The quality is great and they have a big selection of handbags, wallets and shoes.

March 23, 2016

micheal kors handbags!!! i have 3 and i love all of them. they are very good quality, the leather hold really good around the straps even tho i have so much things in my purse. its solid. cute. and stylish but CLASSIC! i love this brand from there purses to shoes to clothing. amazing,

March 23, 2016

I really love Michael Kors products. I have 5 of his bags and I'm always open to purchasing more. Some handbag "aficionados" complain that MK silhouettes are very similar to the higher end designers like LV and Prada, but it doesn't matter to me. I don't mind that an MK bag has a similar silhouette to a $3,000 Prada...especially if I'm paying a fraction of that to have it!

What I like about MK is that it is affordable and caters to a wide demographic of women. You can find a handbag for any age group and for any occasion in both their Michael for Michael Kors and their Michael Kors Collection lines.

I love MK and will continue to purchase them.

March 21, 2016

This is a high end handbag and it is of AMAZING quality! These are usually very expensive but they are worth it as they are classic and made to last a lifetime!

January 13, 2016

I own a large tote in cognac shade and i get a lot if compliments on it! It is big enough to put everything i need and more! The style is classic . it is very sturdy and well made! A must have!

August 27, 2015

Awesome quality! I can feel the sturdiness. I love the genuine leather and its the perfect size!

February 24, 2015

I love MK! You cannot go wrong with anything you buy from Michael Kors! They have the hottest looks for Spring. I bought an oversized MK bag to use as a diaper bag. As a first time Mommy, I am learning a lot. This bag is large enough to fit all the little things that are adding up when I travel. I also will be using it for vacations! It is stylish, classic, and easy to carry. I highly recommend using one if you are a Mommy on the go that wants to keep it classic!

October 24, 2014

I'm in love with it. Great quality.