• Monster in law Dvd
Good

Monster in law Dvd Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 1001 in DVD

May 22, 2016

Jane Fonda was hillarious in this one and I loved it. I had never known her to act in a comedy role before something quite unexpected and she came across wonderfully as the great actress that she is.

May 22, 2016

Oh my god, I loved this movie. Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda were fantastic in this movie. Jennifer plays the daughter-in-law to be and Jane plays the disapproved mother-in-law. This has comedy, romance and very entertaining.

April 15, 2016

This Movie is an all time comedy favourite in our house. My grand daughter and I laugh really out loud. Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda are funny. I love how Karma plays a part in this movie. I give this movie a 10 out of 10 rating for its humour , special features and it's hysterical scheming.

Updated On: April 15, 2016

Not to give out the whole story, but Mother-In-Law Jane Fonda does not approve of her son's girlfriend Jennifer Lopez.

January 07, 2016

I've watched this a few times. Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lopez and Wanda Sykes. A hilarious movie when the son meets the girl of his dreams and the pranks that the mother pulls because she is so jealous. Worth watching.