Montagne Jennesse Face Tonic

Montagne Jennesse Face Tonic Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 542 in Masks

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

Bought this on sale and after I used it my skin felt dirty, and it clogged my pores a little. I just don't think it does anything.

June 27, 2012

Ok, I have to admit, I haven't tried these masks yet. I have a few masks on the go right now, so I'm waiting till they're done before trying for myself. However, I have bought many many of these as little gifts for stockings or to add to birthday gifts. They are super cheap and convienent for gift giving!

0.5/5

June 13, 2010

I understand that this mask was only three dollars and fifty cents, but I'd prefer that money be in my pocket. To start with, it's something similar to a paper cut-out mask drenched in a "tonic" that smells like toothpaste. You place it directly onto your skin and let it sit for 5 minutes. Two minutes into this "facial", I had to take it off because my skin was burning uncontrollably. I removed the mask and rinsed my face... My skin remained red and irritated for at least 2 hours afterwards. In the picture, as you can see, I purchased two of these masks - After the first incident, I surely trashed the 2nd mask. Such a DISASTER.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO