Montagne Jennesse Face Tonic

Montagne Jennesse Face Tonic Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 519 in Masks

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

Bought this on sale and after I used it my skin felt dirty, and it clogged my pores a little. I just don't think it does anything.

June 27, 2012

Ok, I have to admit, I haven't tried these masks yet. I have a few masks on the go right now, so I'm waiting till they're done before trying for myself. However, I have bought many many of these as little gifts for stockings or to add to birthday gifts. They are super cheap and convienent for gift giving!

0.5/5

June 13, 2010

I understand that this mask was only three dollars and fifty cents, but I'd prefer that money be in my pocket. To start with, it's something similar to a paper cut-out mask drenched in a "tonic" that smells like toothpaste. You place it directly onto your skin and let it sit for 5 minutes. Two minutes into this "facial", I had to take it off because my skin was burning uncontrollably. I removed the mask and rinsed my face... My skin remained red and irritated for at least 2 hours afterwards. In the picture, as you can see, I purchased two of these masks - After the first incident, I surely trashed the 2nd mask. Such a DISASTER.