MoroccanOil Dry Body Oil

MoroccanOil Dry Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 18, 2016

A friend of mine let me use some of hers and after that I went and purchased it for myself because I was so impressed.
It penetrates and absorbs into your skin quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy, sticky or slimy. It dries fast but your skin stays looking hydrated and moisturized, there is no film or residue left on your skin. This product gets rid of any dryness or flakiness you may have on your skin almost instantly. I love using this on my legs after shaving just so they feel extra smooth and the fresh, light scent is just a bonus.
My only negative comment is the bottle itself can get very slippy, I have dropped it a few times. I almost have a heart attack every time it slips out of my hands because I am worried the bottle will break. So, just be careful with that because it is an expensive oil.

February 17, 2015

I love body oils as long as they don't leave your skin feeling oily. This one doesn't. It hydrates very quickly and penetrates the skin without that oily residue.

January 05, 2015

Having incredibly dry skin this dry body oil gives amazing moisture without feeling greasy ..the smell is outstanding .