Good

Mosiso Chevron Hot Blue Canvas Fabric Laptop Sleeve Reviews

1 review
Ranked #116 out of 987 in Misc

June 25, 2016

Though I prefer the version with a handle, this is a great laptop sleeve! It's nicely padded and the Chevron design is very 'of the moment'. This color of pale turquoise is one of my faves too. I love that the zipper design isn't boring or 'standard' and matches the coloring of the bag, although I did find the silver zipper tabs scratched very easily. The zipper moved smoothly for me, never becoming stuck or snagging on the fabric.

The inside of the bag has a layer of water resistant neoprene, covered with a soft furry grey fabric to prevent scratches. It fits a standard sizes 13" laptop. The canvas fabric on the outside is nice and thick, firm and well-made. I like that it comes with a small, matching pouch as well, to store your peripherals.

Love the sheer number of pattern designs they have, so you can choose your favourite and with or without handles.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Great design and colours.
+ Cool zipper design with matching colour.
+ Bonus pouch.
+ Fits standard laptops.
+ Zipper moves smoothly.
+ Soft interior prevents scratches.

Cons:
- Silver zipper tabs scratch easily.

********************************************