• Murad Clarifying Mask
  • Murad Clarifying Mask

Murad Clarifying Mask Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 519 in Masks

October 06, 2016

I love this stuff. From time to time I break out and will use this mask because it seems to take care of the break outs. Maybe drying them out but not overly drying. And it does not leave a greasy after feeling like some masks. I don't use this mask all of the time but I always make sure to have it in my staples of skin products I always have on hand. (Don't get it in your eyes though)

August 27, 2015

Growing up, I was a huge fan of the Proactiv mask for spot treatments on blemishes. This led me to look for similar products with sulphur content, which I believe to be the 'magic' ingredient. There were a few options at Sephora, some of which I have tried, but none of them work as well as this product. I can use it as a mask for my full face (10 minutes), or use it as a spot treatment overnight. Some spot treatments make your blemishes grow, while others dry them out without truly getting rid of them. This product is great because it dries it out moderately and prevents further development in the area. The 75g squeeze tube can last for a very long time if you use it only for spot treatments. I have recommended this to most of my friends, who also love the product. Highly recommend it to anyone with a blemish emergency!

May 26, 2015

This mask is OKAY for acne-prone skin. I have used it once a week for a couple of months now. A little does go a long way and it does help with oiliness. However, I have used more effective masks at controlling break outs, such as Body Shop's Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. For that reason, even though the mask was okay, I probably will not buy it again.