MyFitnessPal iPhone App

MyFitnessPal iPhone App Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 163 in Weight Management

February 23, 2016

The MyFitnessPal Iphone App is pretty good. It let's you keep track of how much calories you eat per day. It lets you log in everything you eat during your day. It also lets you add exercises you have done. It also lets you know your progress and goal achieve. So if you are looking for an easy app to navigate to either maintain or loose weight I would definitely consider this app. It's well made.

July 26, 2015

FITNESS APP IS GUD. LIKE IT USE IT TO CHECK ON MY WEIGHT AND BODY . NOW TRYING TO REDUCE WEIGHT AND CHECK ON IT . SO KEEPING TRACK OF IT

July 26, 2015

I love this app, it has helped me keep off the baby weight I had gained when I was pregnant. Just stick to it everyday and exercise and you will see and feel a difference.

June 20, 2015

I have used MyFitnessPal to keep track of my daily food intake and my calories. This app is the best if you want to motivate you into healthier foods for weightloss. I have also paired my FitBit to this app so it helps me keep track of the calories I burn and easily adds it to my daily routine!

May 11, 2015

I have used this app off and on for the past year and a half or so. I don't think it really has "helped" me loose weight - but I like data and being able to see my macros protein intake, etc. I have paired this with my Jawbone device so it automatically adds in my daily exercise. It's great motivation to eat better when you can see what you are eating ;)

May 01, 2015

I never tried to loose weight as I never had time or thought I needed too. As my weight increased, I decided a couple of months ago to try and loose it. Exercising every day was not a thing for me (as I work 2 jobs), so by tracking my food in the MyFitnessPal app, it's shown me how much I actually eat. I always thought I was eating healthy.. but I was SO wrong! I've lost 10 pounds by exercising and dieting in the past couple of months. I'm so impressed and it's all thanks to this one app :)

February 06, 2015

Great fitness app and its free. I sync it with my MapMyRun and Fitbit for better personal improvements.

October 22, 2014

I have been a member of this online forum for many years and was thrilled when they finally came out with an accompanying app for Iphone. It is so easy to track your calories, your exercise goals or to chat with friends that you make along the way. I highly recommend this app for anyone who loves fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

August 12, 2014

I was told about this website by a clerk at a health food store. I was surprised by how much sugar I eat in a day. I found it a bit much on the first few days to keep seraching for food that matchs what I was eating ( I didn't count the number of grapes I ate). I have missed a few days but am still trying to use. I think with time & after most of your eating routines are in, it will get better. It sure makes you think about what you eat.

July 27, 2014

Can't beat the price of FREE! You can download it to Apple or Android devices. I have used it on and off about 3 different times. It is working right now as I am typing this. My secret is try and pair up with a friend. That way you have the support and you can keep each other on track.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear