mythic oil loreal

mythic oil loreal Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 13, 2017

I've heard lots of great things about the mythic oil and wanted to try it out myself. First off, I must be transparent and let you know that I have coarse wavy hair, and it's not necessarily the easiest thing to tame. I thought the mythic oil might be able to help with that issue. Admittedly though, having used it religiously for about a month, I didn't really notice an improvement to the texture of my hair. If anything, the cheaper product I used previously (herbal essence oil elixir) did a much better job, it's too bad I actually can't seem to find that product anymore. Guess my search for an effective oil continues!

October 08, 2016

I use this every time I get out of the shower on damp hair and then on the next day when my hair is dry I will put a tiny bit on my palm, rub it well and apply this to my ends only. Makes hair soft and shiny and the smell is very nice. The trick to avoid greasy hair is to rub it in your hands very well before applying it, use a very small quantity and apply on the ends only.

It may seem like it's expensive but the full size i bought over a year ago is not even close to being empty.

Highly recommend!

September 11, 2016

This is one of the only hair oils I have tried that calms my fly-aways, moisturizes my hair, calms my frizz... AND.... doesn't make my hair look oily! It dries down and doesn't look like you have a whole bunch of oil in your hair. Bonus: you can rub the excess on your hands and it will make them baby soft and not oily.

July 20, 2016

This oil is the best ! Just the good consistency, not too greasy ! It leaves the hair soft, shiny and frizz free :) I use it everyday, on dry or wet hair.