Nail Buffer

Nail Buffer Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

October 19, 2016

When I want a natural nail look without polish this is my go to product. This buffer makes my nails smooth, and most importantly, makes them shine. When I use this it looks like I've had a manicure when I haven't even left the house!

December 24, 2015

Can't do your own nails without a good nail buffer!! My buffer is my best friend! :) prices may vary.

April 05, 2015

I really like the block nail buffer. From filing to buffing and shining this thing does it all. Its reasonably compact and fits well in my nail caddy. Combining four tools into one means I have extra room in my caddy for more nail polish. Its a win win situation!

April 05, 2015

Very well used nicely.great buffer.

January 19, 2009

I know that I have seen people selling these bars in kiosks in the middle of malls all over Ontario. I never bought on and then was in the dollar store in Vaughan Mills grabbing hair stuff for dance class and saw it there. I figured for a dollar I really couldn't go all that wrong. I bought one, and tried it when I got home. I had stopped by one of the kiosks that sells pretty much the same thing for $25 or something like that and they showed me how to use it so I took their strategy and it works just as well! If you are looking for an easy fix on the nails I completely recommend this product because it is so cheap and works. It almost costs you more not to have it.