Nair Soft Touch Quick & Easy Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 444 in Hair Removal

NAIR Soft Touch Wax Strips are made with resin wax on non-woven strips, making them easy to separate, easy to apply, and easy to use. Wax strips follow body contours for easy hair removal. NAIR Soft Touch Wax Strips are effective on as little as one week of hair growth.

January 11, 2015

This was my first waxing treatment and probably the last. I couldn't get the wax off as I pulled on the strips. It was very annoying and it did hurt.

January 11, 2015

I bought Nair Soft Touch wax strips for the first time just to try something different from my normal wax strips brand. I have to say I am very unhappy with this product. I've been using wax strips for many years and these have to be pretty much the worst. After trying to warm up the wax between my hands for 10 minutes without success, I plunged my hands into hot water and then tried again to see if that would help. Barely - the wax just would NOT soften! After slowly pealing the 2 halves apart, I had 1 side with 4/5 of the wax and the other pretty much useless. These strips would not remove hair from my face, despite it being clean and dry, after numerous attempts. Very disappointing, I will not even use the rest of the box (if it can't handle soft cheek fuzz, it's certainly not going to do anything for my underarms!!). I will go back to my other brand (Parissa) and will not be using these again. What a waste of my $$$!!

May 22, 2014

I bought the pack for face, bikini and underarms. I followed the package directions but this product did not work properly for me. Most of the wax was left on my upper lip after I pulled off the strip and it hurt trying to get the wax off. I am not sure why this happened but I will not use these strips again because of that.

March 18, 2014

I purchased the strips for the first time, I usually make my own sugar wax and do it myself, but I wanted to try something new. The price of them were about $4.00 (you get what you pay for). I was skeptical but wanted to go for it. I did everything it said, exfoliate, then sprinkle baby powder, rub the strips together in your hand to warm them up and pull apart. A few times the wax would only transfer to one side, so it was useless. When I did get the strip on my leg, it would just break the hairs off, you could still feel hairs and prickles where the hair was broken off instead of pulled from the root. I don't recommend this item. I prefer the the sugar wax, or microwavable wax.

October 11, 2013

I use these first time. I've used different products but on my upper lip and my eyebrows with the Nair Soft Touch Quick & Easy Wax Strips I have not a problem. I would suggest cutting them down and to shape for your eyebrows but otherwise they are a great product!

October 11, 2013

I use these all the time. I've used them on my upper lip and my eyebrows and I have never had a problem. I would suggest cutting them down and to shape for your eyebrows but otherwise they are a great product!

August 27, 2013

Nair has been my go to brand for wax strips for years and they suddenly changed the strips from a gel like wax(worked awesome) to a hard wax(w. cotton seed oil). They do not work at all! You can't even pull the strips apart properly. I contacted the company and they were very good so I give them a plus, but not the product. Complete thumbs down.

June 25, 2013

This product did not remove all of the hair. I made a gentle second attempt and some skin came off. Take caution if you have sensitive skin with this type of wax. It was, however, more convenient than creams and when I heal, I will wait until the hair is longer. The box says removes even short hair. I would recommend more wax residue removal wipes than the two that are in the box. HINT: oil based eye makeup remover works well too

January 25, 2010

FACE & BIKINI WAX STRIPS
10 Two-sided Small Strips
7 Two-sided Medium Strips
3 After use Moisturizing Towelettes

These wax strips are great, especially for on-the-go, rushed waxing. Two maximize your money's worth, cut the small strips into fours - not only does this give you more strips (lol, duh!) but it also helps to create precision. Small strips are great for upper-lip and eyebrow waxing :) For the medium strips, I usually just cut them in half - great for underarm and bikini usage.
The one problem I have is that there's only few moisturizing towelettes :( --but they're BIG! Big enough to cut up and .. save the rest for later? Heh. ...unless you're giving yourself an ultimate waxing day, I guess one strip - maybe even half - could suffice!
It's a little hard to get the wax warm - I haven't figured out the best way to do it yet, except for using a blow drier.
Great product! I've had this baby for a looongg while and I groom about every 3-4 weeks