NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 467 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 21, 2016

I really like this blush... but by all means, you can definitely find a variety of dupes at a WAY lesser cost. The pan itself is pretty large which is definitely a plus, being a pretty pricey product. The texture of the product itself is really smooth and buttery - making it easy to blend and apply. Overall, the price point isn't as pleasing, but the product itself does deliver. It is a HIGH quality blush that can last you for ages.

April 07, 2016

There is a reason this is a cult favourite blush. The iconic NARS packaging, the beautiful way this applies, the colour, everything about this is perfect. One of my favourite things about NARS blushes is that they last literally forever - I have a few that get used almost daily (this is one of them) that are nowhere near hitting pan. This is a blush I would recommend to almost anyone because it looks beautiful on so many different skin tones.

April 03, 2016

i LOVE the colour of this blush in the pan but i find that i really have to build it up to get pay off on my cheeks hat isnt all shimmer/glitter. I think there are better alternatives in the market for this peach/pink/gold colour.

March 24, 2016

This blush is alright. I got this in a Sephora favourites set. It's nice but not my favourite blush. I'm not a big fan of shimmery blushes and this is just a little too much for me...not to mention the price point. Nice in the summer and works well with any skin tone. I will stick to matte blushes though.

March 22, 2016

This blush is amazing! it is the perfect shade of peachy pink, looks great on pretty much everyone. The blush itself is great formulation and it lasts a long time on your skin. Absolute perfection!

March 22, 2016

It's one of all time favourite blush. It's pricey but worth it. the flow it gives is simply amazing. Peachy pink blush with gold highlighter is a perfect mix. I love this blush. It has a good staying power and is nicely pigmented.

March 18, 2016

This shade is so pretty and I think it looks good on everyone! Nars blushes are a bit expensive but they are so worth it. I recommend this blush for everyone who wants to try this brand.

March 17, 2016

WOW! I absolutely love this blush. I received it as a Christmas present last year and somehow have managed to salvage it for this long. I use this blush everyday and love how it looks on my skin. It gives off the perfect amount of shimmer and the colour is beautiful.

March 13, 2016

My go to everyday blush. I swipe my brush quite a few times and probably over use it, but it's so pretty! Has a slight shimmer so if you don't like it then don't expect a matte tone :)

March 10, 2016

It's expensive, but it does live up to the hype. I have very fair cool-toned skin (so fair that I struggle to find a foundation that doesn't turn me yellow or pink), and it looked amazing on me. I sampled it at Sephora. It looked great both in natural and artificial light, and stayed on all day. It is highly pigented, and has gold shimmer, but I honestly didn't notice the shimmer so much once it went on my face (in other words, it didn't look tacky or anything). You really don't need a whole lot, especially if you have fair skin.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't own a lot of makeup, so I'd rather buy something high quality (even if it means paying more) that will work for everyday, that I know I will completely use. Once I finish the blush that I currently own, I'm planning on purchasing this as my new blush.