NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 437 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

bakerchick81
January 29, 2016

Beautifel peachy pink color with a bit of shimmer. Everyone I have tried it on looks great. My favorite blush and well worth the price.

finch24
January 25, 2016

This is the first, and likely last, blush I'll ever use. I started wearing this a few years ago at a friends recommendation. It gives an amazing glow to my face that makes me look perkier and fresh. I love how versatile it is on different skin tones. I have used it on many of my friends and they all look great in it. Wonderful product!

writteninink
January 21, 2016

It's a good quality blush, but not universal...I have to blend WAY too much (practically blending it right off) for it to compliment my fair skin. I also don't love how it has shimmer to it - it's not too much, but still a little much for day use I find. If you are young, and don't have super fair skin I'd recommend you try this as it is good pigment and quality. Love NARS products in general.

mnathan
January 19, 2016

This blush works for all skintones, as a woman of color this looks fabulous. It gives a healthy luminous glow, and a little bit of this blush goes a long way.

Elalala17
January 17, 2016

I call it the ''universal'' blush. It adds a glow to anybody. If you want to buy an high end blush, I recommend this one.

charbella2
January 06, 2016

Very good quality blush. My friend uses this and I tried it a few times and so must say it really does look great on. However it is way to pricey for me to buy.

StyleLynn
January 05, 2016

NARS hands down makes the best blushes and Orgasm is in every beauty lovers stash for a reason. It gives you the most beautiful, natural flush with a little bit of something extra special thrown in. It's a color that is flattering on everyone, long lasting and if you're the type of girl (unlike me) who only keeps one or two blushes in your collection I recommend getting this one!

minowleaf
January 05, 2016

Wow.....this is a fantastic blush. the colour is amazing on almost everyone, with all different skin types/colours looking great. I've noticed it makes me look like I have a healthy, just excercised look - not like i'm wearing any blush. and there's a matching lip gloss that is just as good that I definitely recommend as well.

avaloon17
November 23, 2015

I am hooked on this blush. Might cost a lot but it lasts a long long time. Goes on clean and smooth with no streaks.

strawberrie68
October 30, 2015

This blush is very natural looking and gives your skin the perfect rosiness. I swear it take years to hit pan on nars blushes! Definitely worth the investment.