NARS Blush in Orgasm

NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 343 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

slysam
Oct 23, 2014

Nars Orgasm is one of my favorite blushers and it lives up to its name. I love the shimmery, peachy color on my fair skin. I like ti when I am wearing warm toned clothing or bronzer. It almost looks natural if it were not for the slight sheen. I think it gives a healthy look. I also have the lipgloss since I liked it so much!

Price

i love the color, it lasted all day and was super easy to apply

poetmeetsworld
Oct 19, 2014

I feel like this blush would look great on almost anyone -- and that, as well as the high quality of the product, are what's lead up to the cult following it seems to have. But it really is gorgeous! it's great for day-to-day, as well as for evening makeup looks. I don't tend to buy a lot of blushes but I really feel as though this one was worth my money, and when it finally runs out (I've been using it nearly everyday for over a year and still have lots at the moment!) I will definitely be repurchasing. The pinky-peach colour and the shimmer are super gorgeous, and this has become a staple product in my makeup routine. Try it -- you'll love it!!

Michelle75
Oct 10, 2014

This is a staple in my blush collection (I have an obsession with blush!). I only have the travel size, I was lucky enough to score the blush and lip gloss in a set at Winner's. Being that I love shimmer, this is perfect. I tend to use more of a pink blush, but everyone and awhile I'll wear this gorgeous blush!

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

Such a beautiful shade on pretty much anybody! It provides enough shimmer for a hint of a highlight without going overboard. Very smooth and easy to blend. I'm nearly hitting pan with mine and I need to restock soon. Girls, do yourself a favour and get this blush!

renee.clement
Sep 15, 2014

This color is amazing - Nars is very high quality. I do think the color is not highly pigmented; however, this is easier as you can layer for your own desired effect! Really great product!

fabulex
Sep 13, 2014

Amazing blush! I've always tried different blushes but this is the first one that I've liked and stuck with! It's the perfect and most natural (and beautiful) peachy pink with just a hint of shimmer. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin at all.
The price is a bit expensive but this blush lasts so long and the colour is so great that the price is justified, in fact it's a great value!

Sep 12, 2014

I purchased this blush from Sephora after seeing so many ga-ga reviews online and I have to say, it is a definite hit with me. I'm very pale and was concerned that the colour might be a bit too intense but it is very flattering (and would be for many different skin tones), blends beautifully and builds nicely too, so it's easy to get just the right intensity. The formula is just lovely, and I find that I still have colour in my cheeks at the end of the day, so thumbs up for staying power too. Highly recommended to those in the market for a new blush!

cakordalchuk
Sep 12, 2014

Best blush out there & love the fact that it sparkles a little to add that extra bit. Covers nicely and doesn't get streaky! I will now only ever buy this brand! :)

abusse86
Sep 11, 2014

I love the peachy, natural look of this shade. It lasts all day, and it's amazing quality!