NARS Blush in Orgasm

NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 307 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

pinnkels
Jul 19, 2014

This is one of my favorite blushes because of how light it is and how I can build up the color on my cheeks if I want to. If you are iffy on the price, then I would recommend trying it out at the store first, or buying the mini version at Sephora (I got my mini version at Sephora for $15 CAD).

Pros:
- Subtle, warm shade
- Blends easily
- Build-able

Cons:
- Large flakes of sparkles (so really not made for those who dislike shimmer!)

Overall:
This has become my favorite summer, nightlife, and holiday blush! I love the amount of glimmer it gives me during those occasions, however it might be a bit much for work-wear or daily use at the office. I would highly recommend this to those who enjoy the occasional sparkle in their lives!

Jul 03, 2014

makes my cheeks shiney when you have a great tan and is easy to apply

MelissaRMT
Jun 30, 2014

I have tons of different blushes in different colours and different price ranges and this is by far the best! The shade is suitable for almost any skin tone and it just looks so natural. Will definitely be repurchasing.

bcrawley89
Jun 26, 2014

This blush is long lasting and provides a perfect glow. Great for oily skins.

stephiesin
Jun 25, 2014

The pigment for this blush is amazing so it's staying power is also fantastic, you don't have to reapply throughout the day. The colour - pinky, gold looks good on everyone. It's not my everyday blush because it does have quite a bit of shimmer in there, and I'd rather use a matte blush everyday with a highlighter. However, if you want to skip using a highlighter, this blush is great on it's own.

mi5259
Jun 13, 2014

It was recommended by a beauty stuff from Sephora and I loved it. It's nice pink w/ gold blush really goes with any fashion. It's bright your face up :) One thing I didn't like is it's kinda expensive. I liked the case with a mirror inside too!

coupondiva
Jun 12, 2014

This is my favorite go to blush. The color goes with everything and it has a bit of shimmer to it, which gives me a nice glow. It's a bit pricey but you only need a bit for the desired effect. I find it lasts longer than cheaper blushes and applies better. The compact is sturdy and comes with a handy mirror. Love this blush!

rankierolla
Jun 12, 2014

Love this blush! It looks good on all skin tones and the subtle gold shimmer is wearable from day to night

Shaunagething
Jun 10, 2014

This is one of the most sought after and raved about blushes on the market.. And it is this way for a good reason. It's versatile.. Those with any skin tone will look amazing with this blush on. It has an iridescent rose gold shine about it. And women love it, everywhere! I have a few issues with it, I must admit.. For one, the chunks of glitter look sort of tacky, to be honest. It's easily fixable with a light stroke of a clean fan brush or basically any clean face brush. I also have a problem with the price! ELF actually makes a spinoff blush of this product and it looks almost indecipherable from the NARS version.. So if I were you, I would definitely try out the ELF version before you dish out that much cash for the NARS blush.

Jun 08, 2014

Very easy blush to wear every day and for work! The sheen is great as I don't need to add a highlighter. It goes on smooth. I'm excited to try different colours. Lasts all day on me also. Great for light olive skin tone.