NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 357 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Haleemz
Feb 23, 2015

This blush is my only blush and I love it! It's pricy yes, but you're getting a solid quality and a solid colour. I get complimented on it every time I wear it without fail! I highly recommend this subtle glow of a shade!

Jo36
Feb 21, 2015

I absolutely love this blush! It is perfect for everyday wear, even though it looks a little glittery in the pan. On my skin, the glitter is more of a shimmer and it is very flattering. I have recommended it to tons of friends, and it looks awesome on all of them! A little pricey, but it lasts for a good amount of time and looks beautiful.

Candicecorbin
Feb 08, 2015

I'm not much of blush girl but this blush works well and looks nice. It also lasts a long time so even though it's expensive it's worth it.

kellieakeith
Jan 27, 2015

This got recommended by one of the Nars counter staff, she told me it is their best seller. So that was enough for me to buy it. After trying it i can definitely see why. I've never been a huge wearer of blush, i've tried a few in the past. But this one seems to make so much difference to my face and it's contours. It seems to stay on for longer, i loved the iridescence of it, so it makes my cheeks sparkle. You don't need to use loads to get a great effect, which means it will last longer. You can definitely see a change in your face as soon as you've put it on. I only use it for when i'm going out in the evenings. I use their 'Luster' blush for the day time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Julessosweet
Jan 14, 2015

Totally dig this product , it's in my everyday makeup routine it is indeed absolutely fabulous , it applys the most perfect amount of rose to any skin tone . It's something I highly recommend , and can say without a doubt you will not be disappointed . It's something every girl should have in there collection my favorite indeed and many others aswell ... Even by award winning make up artists all around the world . Let's just say I dig it , love it , recomend it , JD.

emcarso1
Jan 11, 2015

I LOVE this blush! It's my go-to colour and works on every skin tone. Summer or winter, this looks lovely!

Violetgemstone7
Dec 20, 2014

I love Nars blush torrid is my favorite color from there brand it can't be beat.

xox_Cass
Oct 27, 2014

Nars is such a great brand for high quality makeup, especially with their blush. The classic blush orgasm is a staple to anyones makeup collection. Its so versatile that it can work with any skin tone. The colour payout is great and lasts for at least 8hrs. The hint of glitter gives it that something extra that leaves a healthy glow. Definitely a must have!

Oct 25, 2014

Nars is a really good quality brand of make up. Since I have tried it, I have bought more from this line of make up and find that the colors are really beautiful and effective. I wish it was more affordable so I could buy more of it. I really like the lipsticks too.

adilya_a
Oct 23, 2014

really good blush, stays on really well