NARS Blush in Orgasm

NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 291 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

valaita
Mar 31, 2014

NARS Blush in Orgasm is my favourite colour of blush I have ever found. NARS is known for their natural shades of blush, enhanced with subtle pinks for a more natural blush overtone! I really love the pink, rosey colour with a golden sparkle on my cheeks, and how soft/smooth the blush is applied!

I just wish the blush was more affordable. It costs $33 from Sephora. I also use the liquid NARS Orgasm Illuminator which costs $36. I prefer the Illuminator so I cannot justify buying two beauty blush products for $75!

MsBeautifulSam
Feb 17, 2014

I recently tried this out and I must say I really love how soft this blush is and easy it was to apply. Well I do really enjoy how this product works, I do not like how expensive this blush is. I would probably not purchase this again because I can't afford this type of makeup but if your a makeup lover and love high end cosmetics well this is probably be something you will enjoy. The only time I would purchase this again is if I found a beauty set or kit at Sephora with Nars products in it or other high end products! Other than that this is an awesome blush with great pigmentation.

dudesweet14
Feb 17, 2014

So sparkly, and it stays on well. Its so worth the price. I love the bright peach colour it gives on my cheeks

Roobs
Feb 17, 2014

One of my favourite blushes! It gives you a gorgeous glow and is truly the perfect shade for all skin colours. My only issue with it is that it breaks easily. I'm on my fourth one and every single time after you get closer to hitting pan it crumbles. It's still usable, just a little annoying is all. Other than that though, it's a wonderful product!!!

amalhao
Feb 01, 2014

I bought this blush after reading all the great reviews, I am very pleased with it. I have pale skin and it blends in very well, without looking harsh. It is not too shimmery and has a nice glow.

KRICKIE
Nov 07, 2013

It really works well with my skin tone. and blends well . I get complemented all the time on it from my friends when I wear it out

Skdtran
Oct 24, 2013

This blush performs well and provides a nice look. There are some specs of shimmer that help highlight the cheek bones. The texture is smooth and silky to the touch. But for the price, it is not worth it because the drugstore brands can give me the same look.

carlamaria
Oct 23, 2013

Such a pretty colour, however the 'shimmer' is more like glitter. If you overdo it, it's too dramatic or intense an effect. The very best part?? Nars doesn't test on animals!!

spiritualblond
Oct 23, 2013

I am not someone who can't live without makeup but I have always wanted to own a great blush, which is hard to find for my skin tone of light brown. One day I was home watching one of this talk shows about some of the best beauty products and Nars blush in orgasm was reviewed as one the best selling product. The next day during my lunch break I ran to Eaton Centre, Sephora and bought one for myself and I have been using it ever since. The blush is more orangy pink rather then blush pink, which blends in nicely with my light brown skin tone and I do believe that this blush will work any skin tone. I love it so much, I am using it almost everyday.

nicolecs
Oct 23, 2013

While this is a bit of an expensive blush I do love the way it looks. It has a perfect combination between a glowing look and a perfect colour. Several of my friends use this brand and colour showing that it works with many different skin tones. Definitely one of my favourites!