NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 382 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

ayan99
Apr 21, 2015

This blush was so highly rated - I just had to try it! I was not disappointed... but there are alternatives to it. It's not my absolute favourite, but I still would buy it again if it was on sale.

kandress
Apr 01, 2015

Nars Orgasm Blush is an excellent colour choice for those of us with fair skin. It gives just enough colour for a healthy glow without looking over made. Goes on smooth and silky. Great for daily use.

Apr 01, 2015

It is my favorite blush of all time! If i had to bring only one bush on a island i woul definately bring this one...even tho its ridiculous to bring a blush on an island...oh well i love this product

Apr 01, 2015

This is definitely my favorite shade in the shimery-side blushes.

danikillam
Mar 31, 2015

If you don't have this and you have fair skin, you are missing out entirely. It goes great on all of the pale ladies out there. It doesn't irritate my skin, it looks great, and it helps my contouring my cheekbones a lot easier

shalynsimpson
Mar 25, 2015

This blush is just a staple, it's really beautiful on my fair skin.

ZakiyaxAhmed
Mar 25, 2015

It looks beaautiful on my yellowish skin tone! I find anyone can pull this look off specially during spring!

angelaj20
Mar 22, 2015

Great blush! Can be worn all year round and by anyone. Very user friendly too!

Charlena
Mar 22, 2015

This is by far the best blush I have used. The colour is very flattering, and the soft shimmer is such a nice bonus.

Sandydowntown
Mar 14, 2015

This has to be the best blush ever! and what an amazing unique colour