NARS Blush in Orgasm

NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 325 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

Average Price:  $26

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Aug 16, 2014

I love the color ,suits my skin tone very much .

lovlies15
Aug 16, 2014

I'm in love with this blush. I have it in three different shades. There are a lot of pros and cons about it as well though.Pros-Subtle, warm shade and it also Blends easily. Cons - Large flakes of sparkles

This is my favorite summer, spring, and holiday blush! I love the amount of glimmer it gives me during those kinds of days, I would highly recommend this to those who enjoy the occasional sparkle on the cheeks, a little bit of shimmer & some sweet lovin' cheeks.

LOVE this blush and would recommend this stuff any day! (:

amberbutts
Aug 15, 2014

this blush is amazing on everyone and anyone! Seriously! The colour is just so versatile that it flows with the majority of skin tones.
Use this with a soft blush brush and voila! you're done!

ShabinaD
Aug 11, 2014

I finally gave in and decided to purcahse this "cult favorite." I was NOT DISAPPOINTED! This blush is amazing. Unlike the Super Oragasm which I find way to shimmery, this one has just the right amount. I can wear it during the day for a natural, yet dewy look, or I can wear it an night and it works either time!

This product is probably in the top 5 of my HG products! Definitely worth it!!!

izzy.pop1128
Aug 08, 2014

I love this blush! The golden shimmer pairs well with the peachy hue, and it's very subtle so that it just imparts a nice glow. Definitely great for summer and spring. The lasting power is phenomenal, as I can still see the peach and gold 10 hours later. The pigmentation isn't show-stopping on this one, but that's the way I like it- you can see the color, but it's not arrestingly bright or florid. Unfortunately, the price is pretty steep. Lucky for us beauty lovers, so many drugstore brands have dupes (I have and love Wet N Wild's Pearlescent Pink, which is just $2.99 at drugstores and quite often on sale or on offer with a coupon). Recap: try it if you have the money, but fear not if you have a tight budget since there is a plethora of affordable drugstore dupes (a Google search will bring you to the best of them).

pinnkels
Jul 19, 2014

This is one of my favorite blushes because of how light it is and how I can build up the color on my cheeks if I want to. If you are iffy on the price, then I would recommend trying it out at the store first, or buying the mini version at Sephora (I got my mini version at Sephora for $15 CAD).

Pros:
- Subtle, warm shade
- Blends easily
- Build-able

Cons:
- Large flakes of sparkles (so really not made for those who dislike shimmer!)

Overall:
This has become my favorite summer, nightlife, and holiday blush! I love the amount of glimmer it gives me during those occasions, however it might be a bit much for work-wear or daily use at the office. I would highly recommend this to those who enjoy the occasional sparkle in their lives!

Jul 03, 2014

makes my cheeks shiney when you have a great tan and is easy to apply

MelissaRMT
Jun 30, 2014

I have tons of different blushes in different colours and different price ranges and this is by far the best! The shade is suitable for almost any skin tone and it just looks so natural. Will definitely be repurchasing.

bcrawley89
Jun 26, 2014

This blush is long lasting and provides a perfect glow. Great for oily skins.

stephiesin
Jun 25, 2014

The pigment for this blush is amazing so it's staying power is also fantastic, you don't have to reapply throughout the day. The colour - pinky, gold looks good on everyone. It's not my everyday blush because it does have quite a bit of shimmer in there, and I'd rather use a matte blush everyday with a highlighter. However, if you want to skip using a highlighter, this blush is great on it's own.