NARS Blush in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 536 in Blush

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

March 29, 2017

A instant classic in the cosmetics world! What a brilliant colour! Looks absolutely stunning on nearly every skin tone and is a staple in almost every other bridal makeup artist I've ever encountered's kits. An absolute must have for cosmetics lovers and makeup artists alike. This beautiful peach colour is incredibly flattering and natural and can be blended with very little effort. Also available in creamy, dreamy stick format for those looking to match their lip colour with their blusher (or those who prefer a cream blush... blends flawlessly)! Recommend trying both formats. You will love it!

March 17, 2017

Highly recommend this blush. It flatters almost all skin type without overdoing it (unless you put too much...). I used to buy a lot of different blushes during college days but I always go back to this one even today! Definitely a keeper!

March 11, 2017

This was the first high end blush I ever passed and it is still one of my favorites! Perfect peachy pink and is very flattering on my skin tone (fair skinned). Perfect amount of sheen but isn't sparkly!

March 10, 2017

Love this blush so much, it's a staple item in my makeup bag. The shade is flattering on all skin tones, you just have to go a bit easy if you are very fair.

February 09, 2017

I usually purchase from the drugstore, but took the plunge with this blush as it seemed to be a cult favourite. This truly the perfect peachy pink… I think it would suit most skin tones, but it gave my fair complexion a natural flush. It is heavily pigmented and very long-lasting. While this is a pricier purchase, I think the quality is well worth it. However, it must be noted that there are sparkles. While I think it's not overpowering, it could be off-putting to some.

January 26, 2017

My review of NARS blush in Orgasm;
    I recently purchased this NARS product (in the stick format) as my first cream blush. This colour is so beautiful and shimmery, it works as a blush/highlighter in one! Great value, as there is so much product in the stick, I probably won't have to repurchase for a long time.

January 06, 2017

I had a sample of Nars «Orgasm» in a gift set, and tried it on. It super shimmery, and although the color itself (pinky peach) is beautiful, the shimmers are really too obvious for my taste.

Stays on and applies well, though. I'd just take another color.

December 09, 2016

i like this blush a lot, it's great in the summer do add and gives a nice warm look, it's just not worth the money for how little of a thing you're paying for

November 30, 2016

This is the blush I wear every day. I love love love it. It is the perfect shade for fair skin, and it really finishes a look. Cannothe sing it's praises enough. It is beautiful and blends out amazingly. Such a great buy.

October 10, 2016

This product is a definite favourite. The colour is gorgeous and it gives the skin a beautiful shimmery look. This is my go to night time blush (I use something softer in the day). Would 100% recommend.