NARS Bronzer in Laguna

NARS Bronzer in Laguna Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 287 in Bronzer

May 29, 2015

Great bronzer for the summer. It is extremely pigmented and works well for all skin tones.

May 12, 2015

Love this bronzer, it is very richly pigmented so a little goes a long way. I usually tend to use this in the summer months because it is a deeper bronze, when I am pale during the winter months it tends to not look so fantastic on me but I still love it!

January 06, 2015

I used this bronzer to contour my face for my wedding day. Unbelievably great results! Looks amazing in photos, was easy to apply and blend, and the formula was so smooth and buttery.

December 11, 2014

Perfect bonze colour for my fair skin, whether its in the summer and its enhancing my sun kissed glow, or its in the winter, giving warmth to my pale skin. It had a nice sheen to it without being to sparkly. I also love that it docent leave my face muddy looking, or orange. Again the only downside is the price :(

November 05, 2014

I love Nars Laguna! I think it's one of the best bronzers out there - I like how it has a slight sheen (very slight, practically invisible on the skin) so that when you dust it over your face it adds a bit of depth and takes away from the chalkiness of a typical powder. I also use Laguna as a crease colour most days - I find that it's perfect for an everyday neutral eye look combined with a shimmery lid colour. It's the best use that I've found for the mini-size Lagunas that are sometimes given out as promotions or as part of gift sets.

October 24, 2014

I did my own make-up for my wedding and this is the bronzer I used. This product was recommended to me by a salesperson while I was browsing in the Shoppers Beauty Boutique. She said she works as a freelance make-up artist and that she uses this bronzer on all her clients. Shoppers doesn't even carry Nars so it wasn't like she was pushing me to buy something. So I went to Sephora and grabbed it on the same day and I've been using it ever since! Initially, I was a bit skeptical because it had shimmer in it but it's hardly noticeable. If anything, I think it gives it a more natural finish than matte bronzers. Good staying power. Overall, a great bronzer!

September 28, 2014

Very nice bronzer. Has a natural look to it and doesn't have any shimmer which is what I like

June 17, 2014

I love the Nars Laguna Bronzer. it is probably one of the only products I have hit pan on and still try to use. The more I used it, the more fond I became of it and now it is part of the daily makeup routine. When I first bought it I was not over enthusiastic about the lack of pigment deposit and the slight shimmer. I am now happy with those features and it is more natural looking than a matte bronzer with heavy pigment.

June 10, 2014

While a little on the expensive side for a bronzer, this is the best bronzer out there. Makes you look younger and healthier by providing a healthy glow that doesn't look orange or fake. Also does not go on too strong like some of the other cheaper bronzers. A great product, that's quality and lasts a long time.

May 27, 2014

Definitely not overrated as some might claim. If you purchase it outside Sephora, It's pretty darn worth it. I got mine from Marshalls and I use it everyday ever since I purchased it! It might seem scary at first touch on the skin, but its formula blends so well with a brush. Contouring with it definitely is a worthy added-step to my makeup routine! I highly highly highly recommend it to every makeup user in this planet =)