• Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Dry Formula
Good

Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Dry Formula Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 270 in Pet Products

January 22, 2015

My cat is highly allergic to many foods. After trying many different brands and types of food I thankfully found Natural Balance L.I.D. My cat loves the taste and the best part is that he finally stopped scratching his fur off.

July 09, 2014

This cat food is amazing - and amazingly great for kitties. It's grain-free, and this flavour is single protein ancestral diet quality. It's fish - a cat's most natural food. This helps digestion, gives excellent protein sources and is amazingly effective, high quality food.

It's especially great for any cats who have skin allergies, food sensitivities, grain-intolerance (more common than you'd think since cars are fed wheat and grain or chicken meal which is high in grain-product), diarrhea, or irritable bowel issues. Nothing can substitute for vet care, but when the vet suggested a high-priced hypo-allergic food for a 'trial solution' for a cat who had not responded to steroid injections for a continued itch problem, we researched, asked questions and decided to try this. It worked... and it's a food he ate willingly. I am so happy to have this as a go-to food if my kitties experience any stomach issues! Seriously, I'm a fan - can't say enough good things!

(I tried two other single-protein, grain-free foods which were excellent quality, but all my cats didn't like the taste as much as this one)

jayvelyn926 added a new review for