Nestlé Gerber® Yogurt Banana Melts Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 126 in Baby Food

Yogurt Melts Banana flavour offers a fun way to help any toddler further develop their self-feeding skills, and they’re also a source of calcium. No added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.

Serve as a snack as part of a healthy and balanced diet.

September 12, 2016

Our little one LOVES yoghurt more than any other food. She has always been partial to plain, full fat yoghurts without sugar so we weren't sure how she would like this - but, she LOVED it! They are a great size for her to handle herself at 16 months old, where she is insistent on eating by herself. She would have eaten the whole bag in one sitting if I had let her. We received the banana flavour for free in exchange for an honest review. I also love that they are an EASY and HEALTHY snack that we can bring with us anywhere we go. Less mess too!

September 12, 2016

These are really great, I found my little one really enjoyed them and I had no worries about choking, this has really been something on my mind as a worry. She has officially transitioned after figuring out how to pick them up, and it was easy for her to do so.

September 09, 2016

She didnt like them at all. Not sure if its a texture thing but didn't last 2 seconds in her mouth. I dont think there is anything special about them.

September 06, 2016

Baby likes it, she enjoyed it.it's little bit sour for a baby taste I think, i got the banana flavor to try. She loved it anyways, she keeps saying can I have more mommy. It's small amount on the package.

September 06, 2016

I gave my daughter these for the first time today. She is 10 months old and currently teething. She has decided recently that she doesnt want to eat any solid food except for her puffs snacks I assume this is because her mouth is sore. I went to the store to buy some purees, saw these and decided to give them a try. She loves them! the first one she was a little surprised by because of the taste but was soon enjoying them. I do think that they are a little expensive for the amount that you get but that probably wont stop me too often from purchasing them.

September 04, 2016

These are a great finger food for a baby who is starting to feed themselves. They are a tasty little snack and are convenient to throw into the dipper bag for on the go.

September 02, 2016

Délicieux onctueux avec un bon gout de banane frais. Mon BB a adoré et je le recommande pour toute les maman. Les formât son un peu petit , mais dans l'ensemble c'est pas si mal!

September 01, 2016

My daughter loved these yogurt melts , I felt good about giving them to her. They are a perfect on the go snack and not messy she loved the flavour . My only dislike is that I find them very pricey

August 31, 2016

My baby loves anything she can feed herself! These taste great and are the right size for her little fingers! And she loved them! A s she loves anything banana flavored

August 31, 2016

mon bébé a adorer ses collation ,le gout ,texture et plein de bonne aliment sans sucre et sans ingr.dient artificielle le prix est tres abordable je le conseillerait a toute mes amie de lesseiller