Nestle Coffee-Mate Original Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 535 in Coffee

July 24, 2016

I love the taste of this in my coffee and even in my tea. It's really not that cheap to buy but for me it's worth it. It has a creamy taste and I do recommend it.

July 22, 2015

Meh, this is the creamer we use in our office (because powder is easier than real cream). As a coffee-lover, I consider this stuff to be low-grade and one of those creamers you use when you want a sugary, fake-flavored coffee for the novelty of it. Wouldn't recommend.

June 15, 2015

Love this stuff, so rich and creamy, it adds that just right flavor to your coffee.

March 21, 2015

This is the perfect stuff to get for if you are always rushing but you like some milk or cream in your coffee, then it's super handy to have in your car or just on your counter at home. It tastes alright not the greatest flavour but it is still pretty good.

September 04, 2014

I have tried just about every creamer out there, and I keep coming back to this. This adds just the right amount of creaminess to my coffee. Also, I really prefer the original to all the other options because it doesn't dilute my coffee.

June 24, 2014

Makes my coffee more tempting!

August 14, 2013

since i became lactose intolerant, i started using coffeemate original whitener for my coffee...super creamy . and easy on the tummy...im addicted, even when i go to timmys now, i get my coffee black just so i can use the whitener...makes any coffee taste amazing!