Nestle Drumsticks chocolate Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 06, 2015

Nestle drumsticks are so good. If I had to choose out of an ice cream truck I would choose this every time.

July 20, 2015

Nestle's chocolate drumsticks take me back to my childhood. The yummy peanuts, chocolate, ice cream and crunchy cone....pure heaven!

And the caramel drumsticks are just as wonderful!

June 10, 2015

Trop $ mais quel beau péché mignon j'adore cette collation glacée bien que très sucrée , je vais probablement en manger toute ma vie .

November 21, 2014

I have been eating these since I was a little kid. I love the caramel flavour & the chocolate even better! I was delighted when I found these @ Costco!

August 09, 2014

Wow! I love chocolate and these drumsticks satisfy my craving. I would eat them everyday is I could!

June 18, 2014

The perfect sweet and refreshing treat!
I just love it, and so does evry member of my family!

May 29, 2014

Nestle Drumsticks is not the usual drumsticks that I purchase. They were on sale, very good price so thought I would give them a try (love drumsticks). Was so disappointed, they were, for me, way to sweet, almost cloying in sweetness. For those who love the ultrasweet these would have been perfect, but I am sorry they didn't make me want to purchase more. I don't want to trash the product, just didn't find it to my liking.

May 28, 2014

superb!!! love it very much. always stock up at home when it's on sale. :)

October 09, 2013

The chocolate Nestle Drumsticks are way better than the other flavors and other drumstick brands that I've tried because you get lots of ice cream which is actually good ice cream and you gets lots of chocolate in the cone.