Good

Nestle Gerber My First Puffs Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 126 in Baby Food

October 13, 2016

LOL, I can't believe how this is bringing me down memory lane. ihad completely forgotten about these until now. This was all my 3 children's favourite first finger food as babies and they come in an assortment of flavors. These completely melt in mouth so no need to worry about your little one and as I remember my little ones were always wanting more and more.

September 16, 2016

What baby or toddler doesn't love these? They come in a variety of flavours. They are easy to take on the go. Little hands can hold the bottle and feed themselves.

August 15, 2016

These are perfect to have in the diaper bag when you are out of the house. I like how easy they are for baby to eat and that they are very low mess compared to some other baby snacks. I usually just give my baby cereal because it is cheaper but these are great for outside of the house.

June 28, 2016

These puffs are such a special treat for all my kids! They can easily be chewed and kind of "melt" in your mouth so the choking hazard is less. The flavor is great too.

June 27, 2016

My babygirl love this! There are several different flavors. My daughter loved since it seems wanting more. They feel very good. The price is a bit expensive. I buy special 2 for 5$

June 27, 2016

I started giving these to my daughter about a week ago. They make a great transition from pureed foods to more solid foods. They dissolve quite easily in the mouth, so i wasn't worried about her choking on these the first few times she had them. I am noticing that these are helping her develop her chewing skills and pincer skills.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS