Neutrogena Build-A-Tan

Neutrogena Build-A-Tan Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

With Build-a-Tan from Neutrogena, you can get the tan that's natural to your skin. This gradual sunless tanning lotion for faces gives a hint of color that builds a healthy glow with each application. Natural-looking, streak-free color dries in five minutes. Visit neutrogena.ca for more information.

September 13, 2014

Neutrogena and I have a love hate relationship. I love most of their products, but I hate their self tanners. I've tried my fair share of self tanners, maybe my neighbors fair share as well. And Neutrogena always looks yellow/orange and streaky. Even one light application of the build a tan was too orange. Not only that, the smell is less than desirable. Most self tanners stink, but I've had a few that had a nice scent to at least disguise it a bit. This one didn't. I probably won't buy it again.

July 05, 2011

Ive been randomly trying self tanners for a while now, and I have tried this one. I have a very light skin tone, and I found that this one looks really orange, and it does streak quite a bit. Maybe its just my skin tone, but who knows.

July 04, 2011

A friend of mine recommended that product, so I tried it last week, but, it was not at all adapted to my fair skin tone. I tried it only on my legs, and they looked orange after a couple of days, so I didn't use the cream anymore after that. I would recommend it if your skin isn't naturally very pale, because it worked well on my friend's skin, and she is a bit darker than me. So, if your skin tone is porcelain or ivory, don't try this product, because it will not look like a normal tan...

January 13, 2010

I was a little nervous about using a fake tan lotion, but this works really well. Its a great cream, goes on easily and i havent found it streaky or orange looking at all. I've tried other creams, gels in the past but they usually leave my skin streaky and my hands orange...not a good look! The lotion is great - not only did i get a great gradual tan (people even asked if i had been on vacation!) but it hydrates my skin too!

May 20, 2009

I received this self tanner in a gift basket a while ago and was still using up a previous one so just started using this one. I've been reading more articles on the harms of fake and baking and just didn't have the budget this month to shell out for more minutes so I thought I'd layer on a tan.

The cream is great. It really does go on evenly. Dries in less than 2 mins sometimes. Great reason to walk around your house nekkid. I haven't experienced any streaking or orange colour. I don't use it every day. Maybe 2x or once a week is enough for a bit of a glow in Toronto. Once the summer goes full force I may use it more.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear