Neutrogena Dual Phase Eye Make Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

November 04, 2012

These looked so fluffy and soft and effective in the commercial, so I had to try them. I was a little shocked by the price, especially for the amount of product you got. They were dry and did nothing to remove my eye makeup, other than pull out some lashes. Disgusted, I ended up using them for my face makeup, which they could barely handle either. Serious let down, Neutrogena!

March 19, 2011

These things are great! I like that you can just pop one out of the container and use it! no need to buy cotton pads to put some remover on. It works great!

April 21, 2009

Very effective eye makeup remover, takes off waterproof mascara without tugging or pulling. The formula is very gentle on the eyes. It does leave a residue behind, so it's best to use before you clean the rest of your face, so that you can get what is left. I have been using it for years without any reactions. One more thing make sue to shake it before you use it, because the elements separate in the bottle.

April 10, 2009

This by far the most effective and easiest eye makeup remover I've ever used! Just shake it up and pour a little onto a cotton pad and then a couple swipes over the eye and presto! All your makeup is gone! This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyelids and actually soothes them. I definitely recommend this to ANY skin type and ANY eye makeup that needs removing!

April 09, 2009

I fidn that I use this when i have heavy make up, but it doesn't take off all my mascara! I have to use a 2nd or 3rd pad to clean off all my male up, and I find an oily residue left behind. I prefer touse the almay oil free eye make up removers which cleans off my make up. With this product I still had mascara all ver my towel. YUCK!

April 09, 2009

You wont find a better eye makeup remover on the market! These easy to apply pads are so easy to use. One wipe across your eyes removes almost everything at once. No need to scrub the area to get it clean. They also don't irritate the sensitive area around the eyes or the inside under your lids. This personally works great for me, due to the fact I wear contacts. No more scrubbing to remove makeup!

December 14, 2008

For its price, this makeup remover works relatively well getting non-waterproof makeup off. But I tend to wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it always takes some scrubbing to get it off and even then there's usually still some stubborn eyeliner left around the lashline.

August 02, 2007

I think this is the best remover available for the price. It works best if you don't wear waterproof eye makeup or heavy mascara. In that case, you might have to go over each lid thoroughly, twice. It works for me because my cleanser takes off any leftovers. I'll buy this again when I run out, unless I decide to splurge and pick up the Lancome Bi-Facil. That's the best remover in any price range.

May 09, 2007

The other day I commented on another Chick Advisor's review for Clinique's Take the Day Off Make-up Remover. In this review, the Sweet Chick wrote she would rather spend $6 on Neutrogena's Dual-Phase Eye Make-up Remover which was similar in action, rather than spend the $20 for Take the Day Off.

Now I am a HUGE fan of Take the Day Off but had not tried the Neutrogena Dual-Phase Eye Make-up Remover.

All I can say is wow! While Neutrogena's product seems to dry faster making your eye-lashes not feel as conditioned as the Clinique product, it is very effective! Not only is it packaged similarly (in a clear purple bottle) you are saving about $14, and a little of this product goes a long way.

Now, I am a loyal follower of Clinique and it is not a splurge for me to spend the $20 for my fabulous eye-make up remover, but for ladies on a budget who still want quality and consistency of a good eye make up remover this stuff works great!

My only complaint is that there is no safety seal on this product when you buy it in the store. I kinda like the fact the Clinique product at least comes in a sealed box (tamper resistant) but other than that, a great find and kudos to the Sweet Chick for the original suggestion!

December 17, 2006

For the price, this product can not be beat. I used to live for Lancome, but this leaves less of a greasy residue and gets the job done.